Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kalonline request section

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OK .. GUY AND GIRLS, MEN AND WOMEN,NOOBZ and NABZ

I bring to you THE KALONLINE REQUEST SECTION!

If you wish to have a File RE-UPLOADED please DO NOT POST IT IN THE "RELEASE" SECTION INSTEAD.................REPLY TO THIS POST

Way to make your post ..aka format:

EXAMPLE:
POST BY YOU -

Kallyanna said:
[Release] Jungle/Swamp Map - RaGEZONE - MMO development community <--- (YES I FAILED this on purpose) - LINK TO THE POST YOU WISH TO HAVE THE FILES FROM IF LINKS ARE BROKEN!

The links to these files are broken or are old er then 2013 can some one re- up load them please?

If you flame this post ... ill throw bananas at you cos i like it an its fun... also its better then the monkey alternative xD :eek:tt1:

WARNING ANY FLAMING I TURN IN TO BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLIES! only i throw poo around here! lol *flings poops at everyone* ... since i ate all the bananas xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am searching for custom npc shapes and custom maps.
Walking npc ?
Uploading is greatly appreciated!

* I alrdy have shapes: Bulk NPC's / I'Lyer / FoeMajor

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No one uses 3ds max 2008 but some use 3dsmax 8, mostly everyone's using 3dsmax2009.
Me on the other hand, i use 3dsmax 2018 because its newer and better. ^^

P.s. no i have no links

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can any1 upload free 2017 engine repack? :>
Answers like "pay for it" or "learn coding / hire a programmer" are unacceptable,
I am asking for a complete free working out of the box 2017 repack to play with.
After all, we do want to see more servers using those files instead of a dead community ;)

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Answers like "pay for it" or "learn coding / hire a programmer" are unacceptable,
I am asking for a complete free working out of the box 2017 repack to play with.
After all, we do want to see more servers using those files instead of a dead community ;)
Okay [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I guess we'll have to wait abit till some nice guy comes with a release ;)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
speaking of that .... what happened to R3vos repack he released ??? I noticed it was taken down during my undeserved vacation from this place.

alot of people flaming him because he finally released something happend

you can still find the release on his site kalonline.ovh

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [DEV] Geometry Binary Blender Importer

hello

someone can re-uploading pwner repack?

thanks alot!

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [DEV] Geometry Binary Blender Importer

PwNeR's World Repack ...

Make sure you scan files with antivirus before using them!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need VOD files with quest file too , and i cant find masters at top how to put them if there is a file for that will be amaizing

Upvote 0
Back