Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kalonline request section

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OK .. GUY AND GIRLS, MEN AND WOMEN,NOOBZ and NABZ

I bring to you THE KALONLINE REQUEST SECTION!

If you wish to have a File RE-UPLOADED please DO NOT POST IT IN THE "RELEASE" SECTION INSTEAD.................REPLY TO THIS POST

Way to make your post ..aka format:

EXAMPLE:
POST BY YOU -

Kallyanna said:
[Release] Jungle/Swamp Map - RaGEZONE - MMO development community <--- (YES I FAILED this on purpose) - LINK TO THE POST YOU WISH TO HAVE THE FILES FROM IF LINKS ARE BROKEN!

The links to these files are broken or are old er then 2013 can some one re- up load them please?

If you flame this post ... ill throw bananas at you cos i like it an its fun... also its better then the monkey alternative xD :eek:tt1:

WARNING ANY FLAMING I TURN IN TO BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLIES! only i throw poo around here! lol *flings poops at everyone* ... since i ate all the bananas xD

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Is it able to create server with the new UI? just knight,archer,mage?with custom protection?

+Int engine?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well actually i want 1 file to be reuploaded and also a tutorial.

1st: Monster NPC pack by Fleetaks (reason: megaupload does not exist anymore.)
[Release] NPC Pack - RaGEZONE - MMO development community

2nd: [Tutorial] monster as npc shape (Pictures do not show anymore)
[Tutorial] monster as npc shape - RaGEZONE - MMO development community

So if anyone could be so friendly to help out, i would appreciate it.

Cheers,
DreameR

Uploaded HERE hun :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for your tutorial i shal make a new one for you guys :) with the SS's included :p

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello KalOnline Community ,

I am searching for KOEM V1 because i want to add somethings from it to my server with KOEM V2 and some more but please if anyone can add a little tutorial about it because i heard about it only and it was good in some points but never used it

Thanks ,
Tap

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i have fusion client with last update but without engine if needed i will upload it ... also ihave kal sage/unique kal/super kal/Anarchy Kal/power of kal maybe without engine it's nothing?

i want take some cool stuff from kal-sage/unique kal too but i can't open it with dump because there is no engine of any one can help this will be nice

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
no no hun Engine is replacable :) if you can upload it peeps can then make there own engines or take one from another re-pack :D

Most peeps just like the files anyways ;) If the config passwords are JKSYEHAB#9052 then my old engine sould work for most peeps :) if the config passwords are different you will need the clean unpacked engine

[Request] need clean engine.exe - RaGEZONE - MMO development community <---- in this thread you WILL need to add the vista fix to it tho!

[Tutorial] Making your engine.exe - RaGEZONE - MMO development community <---- how to change the Engine password to match the pk's

[RELEASE] Windows Vista Fix. - RaGEZONE - MMO development community <------- How to apply the Vista Fix :)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Patched/Cracked KoemV2 (latest version)

any1 can upload latest koem v2 version?

Thanks

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [DEV] Geometry Binary Blender Importer

sry to necro this thread.
Seems all links are broken -
so maybe anyone could upload swordfish-v0.5.1.zip again?

Or even better to post the python script in code tags like this
Code:
#!BPY
"""
Name: 'Geometry Binary (.gb)...'
Blender: 242
Group: 'Import'
Tooltip: 'Import GB File Format (.gb)'

which would preserve the code in this forum.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [DEV] Geometry Binary Blender Importer

Thank you very much! :):
(will report my experience with this exporter asap. Good night 'til then...)

Upvote 0
Back