Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kalonline request section

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OK .. GUY AND GIRLS, MEN AND WOMEN,NOOBZ and NABZ

I bring to you THE KALONLINE REQUEST SECTION!

If you wish to have a File RE-UPLOADED please DO NOT POST IT IN THE "RELEASE" SECTION INSTEAD.................REPLY TO THIS POST

Way to make your post ..aka format:

EXAMPLE:
POST BY YOU -

Kallyanna said:
[Release] Jungle/Swamp Map - RaGEZONE - MMO development community <--- (YES I FAILED this on purpose) - LINK TO THE POST YOU WISH TO HAVE THE FILES FROM IF LINKS ARE BROKEN!

The links to these files are broken or are old er then 2013 can some one re- up load them please?

If you flame this post ... ill throw bananas at you cos i like it an its fun... also its better then the monkey alternative xD :eek:tt1:

WARNING ANY FLAMING I TURN IN TO BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLIES! only i throw poo around here! lol *flings poops at everyone* ... since i ate all the bananas xD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@ho29 I remember this re-pack had a specific virus in it, W32.Sality is an entry-point obscuring (EPO) polymorphic file infector..... If anyone has this re-pack RAR'd up i would be happy to.. CLEAN IT UP and release it again

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HikariMoriMod by Dozen

Could please some one of you reupload the " HikariMoriMod by Dozen " cause all the links i've searched is down,i would be thankful,thanks in future :) :love:

Greetings & Merry Christmas !

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: HikariMoriMod by Dozen

Could please some one of you reupload the " HikariMoriMod by Dozen " cause all the links i've searched is down,i would be thankful,thanks in future :) :love:

Greetings & Merry Christmas !

fajme1 I moved your post to this section from the help section :p

n HERE YA GO :D the latest version of it :)

and bladerdeeg Heres your KOEM V2 Engine and mainserver :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could somebody upload the guild time reset php script? Would be awesome thanks in future,and happy new year everyone!:)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone re-upload exe´s clean Repack? both links on Old Repacks Thread are down for me got 1 link on Kal Dev Wikia but its damn slow^^

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
pm me the link n ill re-lupload it.. btw the one in the repacks sticky in the release section SHOULD still be working ;)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there,

it has bein some time since i was last setting up my own server. But jumping back into it now. So my request, is there anyone that could reupload the 3th job skills, the effects, source codes. I saw there where a couple of threads about that but all where closed and links are death.

Would really appreciate it if someone could reupload them so i can use them in my server.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT:i found them in a repack thanks anyway.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well lets first say this, i have tried to make a few servers in the past but something always went wrong, i think i have a good sql now i need some good repacks and were to find them, im wanting my server to be as close to international as possible ( old school kal ) i need to find some repacks i can search through

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nidhogger: its not as oldschool as you would want if you are looking for 2006-2008 1.. but if you remove and add some stuff it can be.. else you can use some old repacks but they got alot of bugs..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wondering if someone can reupload a working auto-main.server restarter (Win7 64x bit) greetings,and thanks in future!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, anyone got the Old Tempfort file?
And im looking for the Darkness Weapons and Armor.
Thanks.

Greetz.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LOL I didnt think i did.. but i DO have it :D

here ya go hunny :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i have to say , thumb up for Kallyanna , i see Kally helping all people with all ways , really i love these ppl ;)
so here is what i want
im looking for more than one thing
i want paradise server files which include the sp , and tools
i want also to reupload for me the mix stones files , which include (prefix , intitem , sp )
i want also the Ghost Stuff for gm's

thanks

Upvote 0
Back