Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kalonline request section

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OK .. GUY AND GIRLS, MEN AND WOMEN,NOOBZ and NABZ

I bring to you THE KALONLINE REQUEST SECTION!

If you wish to have a File RE-UPLOADED please DO NOT POST IT IN THE "RELEASE" SECTION INSTEAD.................REPLY TO THIS POST

Way to make your post ..aka format:

EXAMPLE:
POST BY YOU -

Kallyanna said:
[Release] Jungle/Swamp Map - RaGEZONE - MMO development community <--- (YES I FAILED this on purpose) - LINK TO THE POST YOU WISH TO HAVE THE FILES FROM IF LINKS ARE BROKEN!

The links to these files are broken or are old er then 2013 can some one re- up load them please?

If you flame this post ... ill throw bananas at you cos i like it an its fun... also its better then the monkey alternative xD :eek:tt1:

WARNING ANY FLAMING I TURN IN TO BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLIES! only i throw poo around here! lol *flings poops at everyone* ... since i ate all the bananas xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Could some one reupload the R11 Hackshield?

Thx!

Greetz,

bladerdeeg

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thx ASN for the fast response, will test my engine if it will start now :)

Fixed with some help of The DragoN :)

Greetz,

bladerdeeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Can someone reupload chilla repack ? :=) thanks

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Plucky tell me the name of the map i mean in maps folder because i don't have time to check maps because i have it in my server Injected-Kal [ Sequence Repack ] it stopped because I am working on Fusion Kal V3 at this days so if you are intersted tell me the name of it for example like that [ n_026_027.kcm ] and I will upload it for you :)

Kind Regards !
TaP

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Plucky tell me the name of the map i mean in maps folder because i don't have time to check maps because i have it in my server Injected-Kal [ Sequence Repack ] it stopped because I am working on Fusion Kal V3 at this days so if you are intersted tell me the name of it for example like that [ n_026_027.kcm ] and I will upload it for you :)

Kind Regards !
TaP

ahh Ok then :)
though , pick n_031_031.kcm , n_031_031.opl ,and n_031_031.ksm from your client files and server files ,
:)

Greeting ,
Plucky

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone has got X-Perience repack?
Thanks in future.
best wishes.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
ahh Ok then :)
though , pick n_031_031.kcm , n_031_031.opl ,and n_031_031.ksm from your client files and server files ,
:)

Here we are the link :) : // Have Fun !!

Kind Regards !
TaP

Upvote 0
Back