Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

KOEM Client Crash

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I am trying to install Koem on my private server. I have set it up on the server and everything is working.
I am trying to set it up on the client, however when I tried to start the client, a pop-up appeared telling me that this program (engine.exe) cannot be started. This could be where I had to hex the engine and it failed. So I tried again and the same thing happend.

I have done the pk files, and used crypt on the config and e.pk. I currently have not set up the md5 hash as I just want to ensure that it is working, then I will set it up.

This is my config.pk for the plugin.dat:
Code:
(plugin (file Basic.cpln) (hash 905beabe90271f8a0555dbf826f10b1a))
(plugin (file Protect.cpln) (hash 487ad85b93b3d9c8d8ab4fa42530dbad))
(plugin (file Recall.cpln) (hash 7752843daa2fa8aa1578329ce858cece))
(plugin (file Summon.cpln) (hash 449ebaef9d6ba07e4ccd2cdd6ef42707))

I am currently using eXe's clean repack engine, so if possible can you give me the KOEM v2 engine for eXe's repack. (If possible).

Can you please tell me why it is crashing like this. The server side works fine.

Thanks in advance,

Unique

---- EDIT ----
Okay, I managed to successfully hexedit the engine.exe, but now when I start the client, it just goes to this and freezes:
fae8cb70024e943a39374fad7c985e61 - KOEM Client Crash - RaGEZONE Forums

Please help :)

Thanks in advance,

Unique

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can i ask you with you want to use KOEM???? Use R3vo released protection! :fanny:

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes koem is already useless as its already hacked , :) but if you insist to complete it , the problem is from e.pk so maybe u didnt crypt e.pk or forgot to add some files in e.pk as login2.dat / login_replace.dat

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes koem is already useless as its already hacked , :) but if you insist to complete it , the problem is from e.pk so maybe u didnt crypt e.pk or forgot to add some files in e.pk as login2.dat / login_replace.dat
Can i ask you with you want to use KOEM???? Use R3vo released protection! :fanny:

Okay, so if I use Obisidian DLL loader, and R3vo protection, that would be suitable for a public server?

Upvote 0
Back