Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

level difference for assassins in r3vos files

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
is there a hex edit i can do to shut this 10 level poop off for assassins?

my players want to assault each other and they cant and they all hate that 10 level diff poop.

i want to disable it or adjust it so is there a way to hex it or something?

Developer
Reaction score
you asked me if you can hex core.dll and i already answered you with :NO, because you cant hex packed dll
if your question was different ,the answer would be different like , can you remove limitation in sin or can you add config for assassin limitation.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
you asked me if you can hex core.dll and i already answered you with :NO, because you cant hex packed dll
if your question was different ,the answer would be different like , can you remove limitation in sin or can you add config for assassin limitation.

im pretty sure since your a very smart man you knew wtf i was asking but its ok man.

since i have the source now i should have less questions to ask people now anyway and can fix the issues myself.

i cant make you do anything you dont want to do so ill just figure things out the best i can myself or from people who have helped me already.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that you don't have sources ^^

well im prettyyyyyyyy sure your wrong ;)

but im sure not going to sit and argue with you about it either so .....

moderator can you please close the thread so i do not end up with any more infractions? lol thank you :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
For your information, I have bough the latest version of R3Vs files Addon 2017 with Shaman. Thats why it is 3.5k € :)

3500€ for source code which is based on released source code
in which a few new systems have been added
and some basic errors fixed via memory manipulation?

how can that even be a thing?
#greedykalcommunity

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
3500€ for source code which is based on released source code
in which a few new systems have been added
and some basic errors fixed via memory manipulation?

how can that even be a thing?
#greedykalcommunity
well if coders in this section would stop acting like they want to "help" this community then screw them over then this type of crap would not even be happening !!

like the post bloodx posted about helping with code and never actually helping anyone or the post you made about working together on some project to help save this community.

well maybe this community can not be saved maybe it can i do not know BUT .....
in a little bit im about to make a release that will change this community for what i hope is the better and not the worst.

Kal needs a revival and a hero of some kind and since everyone is greedy and has 0 balls i guess that hero will be me !!!

PREPARE

http://forum.ragezone.com/f315/real-2016-sources-package-1148330/

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back