Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

level difference for assassins in r3vos files

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
is there a hex edit i can do to shut this 10 level poop off for assassins?

my players want to assault each other and they cant and they all hate that 10 level diff poop.

i want to disable it or adjust it so is there a way to hex it or something?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
if you got sources you can do it from core.dll otherwise you can't

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
okay here is a small addon to modification assassin level limit and max kill of same person.
enjoy

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
okay here is a small addon to modification assassin level limit and max kill of same person.
enjoy
ok well thank you for your help but is this going to cause issues with using it on the new engine when there is already an existing system in place for it or will this one overwrite the other and allow me to actually change the level limit?

all i want to do is remove the 10 level difference to assassin in my server and that should have NEVER been something that was forced into a repack or any addon in the 1st place (seriously a hard coded assassin limitation so noobs wont cry when they die booo hoooo )

i mean i PAID for the damn 2016 files from beshoy and he can edit the core.dll but his answer to me was very straight forward and to the point and i dont believe it for one second.

my question to beshoy:

is there a hex edit i can do to shut this 10 level poop off for assassins? my players want to assault each other and they cant and they all hate that 10 level diff poop. i want to disable it or adjust it so is there a way ot hex it or something?

his answer:

No

shenanigans .... if its coded into the core.dll then all he would have to do is edit the dll for me to remove the limit and send me a new dll simple as that.

INSTEAD we pay for these "stable" files and ask for any kind of help and get treated just as bad as if we were thieves and liars and criminals and its pretty ridiculous.

money dont grow on trees and customer service = return or non return customers and when you treat the customer like a moron you get 0 repeat business.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok well thank you for your help but is this going to cause issues with using it on the new engine when there is already an existing system in place for it or will this one overwrite the other and allow me to actually change the level limit?

no this will not harm your server, this dll is just modification assassin limit system in core i don't test it.. but should be work fine,
and no you cannot hex core.dll

btw you said you pay for core 2016 addon from beshoy, as i know beshoy already have 2016 sources so he able to change any thing in dll,

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
no this will not harm your server, this dll is just modification assassin limit system in core i don't test it.. but should be work fine,
and no you cannot hex core.dll

btw you said you pay for core 2016 addon from beshoy, as i know beshoy already have 2016 sources so he able to change any thing in dll,
i was just thinking if they modified the assassin settings in the core.dll then the addon you uploaded would probably not work but im going to test anyway just to see what happens.

correct he does have the files and the source but he wont make me a custom fixed core.dll unless i pay more money im sure and im not going to pay to have a feature removed that should have never been added in the 1st place.

Beshoy does not like to talk much and when you ask for help you get the bare minimum help tbh.

For some reason its just all $$$$ with these coders and their customer service skills have not yet been developed.

Maybe some day huh .....

just my thoughts on that matter.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
correct he does have the files and the source but he wont make me a custom fixed core.dll unless i pay more money im sure and im not going to pay to have a feature removed that should have never been added in the 1st place.
just my thoughts on that matter.

omg, are you serious ?!! removing feature from dll that you wont have in your server will cost you money ? wtf
what is this greed

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
omg, are you serious ?!! removing feature from dll that you wont have in your server will cost you money ? wtf
what is this greed

i have not asked him directly if he would edit the core.dll and give me a new one because of the answer i got from him about editing it.

so i dont want to have my licenses shut off from pissing someone off -.-

so i just leave him alone now and dont waste anymore of my money.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have not asked him directly if he would edit the core.dll and give me a new one because of the answer i got from him about editing it.

so i dont want to have my licenses shut off from pissing someone off -.-

so i just leave him alone now and dont waste anymore of my money.

:hmmmm: peope still buy that addon? maybe I should start selling addons too lol. seems to be a good business.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
:hmmmm: peope still buy that addon? maybe I should start selling addons too lol. seems to be a good business.

yeah considering the source is not public .....

we do not all have the same luxury as you do to have r3vo working hard on your server files WITH the source for the core.dll ;)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah considering the source is not public .....

we do not all have the same luxury as you do to have r3vo working hard on your server files WITH the source for the core.dll ;)

you can have it too for 3.5k €. feel free to pm r3volution to purchase it as well :)

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
you can have it too for 3.5k €. feel free to pm r3volution to purchase it as well :)

read this once again if you did before .

[h=1]2017 Source Code Without Shaman[/h] Purchase price is 1000 euro for 2017 source codes without shaman. It include core.dll (2017) and engine.dll (2017) sources. Sources are ready to compile. There will be no support or code helping for sources. For purchasing add me to skype ******* or click skype icon to start chat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[h=1]2016 Source Code[/h] Purchase price is 500 euro for 2016 source codes. It include core.dll (2016) and engine.dll (2016) sources. Sources are ready to compile. There will be no support or code helping for sources. For purchasing add me to skype ******* or click skype icon to start chat.

nothing about 3.5k or even 2k.
about 2018 engine , files , released already on BeshoyFD website and here is it.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

[h=1]2017 Source Code Without Shaman[/h] Purchase price is 1000 euro for 2017 source codes without shaman. It include core.dll (2017) and engine.dll (2017) sources. Sources are ready to compile. There will be no support or code helping for sources. For purchasing add me to skype ******* or click skype icon to start chat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[h=1]2016 Source Code[/h] Purchase price is 500 euro for 2016 source codes. It include core.dll (2016) and engine.dll (2016) sources. Sources are ready to compile. There will be no support or code helping for sources. For purchasing add me to skype ******* or click skype icon to start chat.

about 2018 engine , files , released already on BeshoyFD website and here is it.

[License Key : 101-102-103 ] (Its Trial license will end on 31 May 2018)

its only something like testfiles.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

2017 Source Code Without Shaman

Purchase price is 1000 euro for 2017 source codes without shaman. It include core.dll (2017) and engine.dll (2017) sources. Sources are ready to compile. There will be no support or code helping for sources. For purchasing add me to skype ******* or click skype icon to start chat.

2016 Source Code

Purchase price is 500 euro for 2016 source codes. It include core.dll (2016) and engine.dll (2016) sources. Sources are ready to compile. There will be no support or code helping for sources. For purchasing add me to skype ******* or click skype icon to start chat.

about 2018 engine , files , released already on @BeshoyFD website and here is it.

For your information, I have bough the latest version of R3Vs files Addon 2017 with Shaman. Thats why it is 3.5k € :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can any1 run this repack? Whenever I try to open DBServer or MainServer I get an "Add-on registration dialog", tried entering the license but I get an incorrect information error...

Can any1 help?

2017 Source Code Without Shaman

Purchase price is 1000 euro for 2017 source codes without shaman. It include core.dll (2017) and engine.dll (2017) sources. Sources are ready to compile. There will be no support or code helping for sources. For purchasing add me to skype ******* or click skype icon to start chat.

2016 Source Code

Purchase price is 500 euro for 2016 source codes. It include core.dll (2016) and engine.dll (2016) sources. Sources are ready to compile. There will be no support or code helping for sources. For purchasing add me to skype ******* or click skype icon to start chat.

about 2018 engine , files , released already on @BeshoyFD website and here is it.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Download this

And follow the next line.
open this > copy 101-102-103 < on license key

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
sigh all this chaos in my thread and still no way to remove a limit to sin people

so sad .... i might actually cry

Upvote 0
Back