Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

looking for clean 2016 repack

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hello would someone release clean 2016 repack or at latest client side would be awesome
will be more easier for begginers to start working on 2016 engines i am looking for it also
thanks in advance :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
kalonline.gameagit.com say them to release their files with source. it will be perfect for beginers. change this forum name to EGYzone and make begging thread as sticky...
nope i think you got it wrong i am looking only for clean repack so i can start working on it not looking for any addons or features
if kalonline.gameagit released it would be more useful for you, so you can earning again more money ^^
its was just a question becuase tranx was working in clean 2016 repack tought he gonna release but he stoped working on it
whatever i don't see that you comment useful or worth to give you a answer due this
kind regards MajorIG

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Moved to the help section.
A gentle reminder that all requests such as this can be put in the help section, or in the stickied request thread in the help section if you are looking for certain files.

Thanks,
Valkyrie

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Reasonably there is no one decoder engine 2016 makes it works without anyone controlled by the code is very surprised because here there are scientists famous game kalonline I hope to say if anyone can do this

Upvote 0
Back