Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I need to know what map id the emok bosses are on

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have teleports to emok with map 20 and i can kill mobs anywhere in there no problems and they aggro me BUT the emok boss spawns on a different map number because i can not get the mobs to aggro me at all in the scenario but AOE attacks will work there.

I have seen this happen when your on a different map number and i know emok is map 20 but what map id are the bosses spawning on?

I need to make proper teleports to them lol

BTW im using 2016 engine new ui

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have teleports to emok with map 20 and i can kill mobs anywhere in there no problems and they aggro me BUT the emok boss spawns on a different map number because i can not get the mobs to aggro me at all in the scenario but AOE attacks will work there.

I have seen this happen when your on a different map number and i know emok is map 20 but what map id are the bosses spawning on?

I need to make proper teleports to them lol

BTW im using 2016 engine new ui

Srsly how hard is it to look in message.dat get the name of the mob then get index and look in genmonster for the map number he spawns on?
and even if its not a normal spawning mob, u do have the crappy sources right?... do look in them.

also why did u mention engine ? spawning has nothing to do with it...

Upvote 0
off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
actually skansmer is true, it has nothing 2do with the engine as it is completely serverside based about that system even if it's a scenario ^^
best way to find it out is after the boss got summoned -> move to it via command -> take a look (like on database) on which map index you are.. ez :)

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
actually skansmer is true, it has nothing 2do with the engine as it is completely serverside based about that system even if it's a scenario ^^
best way to find it out is after the boss got summoned -> move to it via command -> take a look (like on database) on which map index you are.. ez :)

sigh the reason the engine i was using was mentioned was just to mention what files i am using to make it easier to get help.

But as you can see even asking for help on this pfff forum is just as dangerous as holding a loaded gun in your face with only one empty chamber and praying you hit the empty chamber.

thank you for the help Tranx

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Serverside -> Configs -> Emok.txt, Here you can find or change map id for emok scenario.

hf.
thank you bro but i have an unlimited cert addon so i do not use that emok.txt anymore. CompaQ helped me earlier with the map 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Back