Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mission Scroll quest problem?!?!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So everything works up to the quest giving exp, items and taking items.

In the game I can even see the exp effect on my character but nothing happens. Here is the quest:

;REPEAT TASKS(quest (index 12000 1) (case (if (item (396 10))) (then (exp 200) (item (out 396 10) (out 1299 1) (in 31 0 5000)))))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bumpppp

Someone please help me with this. I have modified everything in e.pk and config.pk for the original mission scroll quests and changed them for my custom ones. I know everything is set right. It acts as if the quest is complete (it shows the animation for the mission scroll being used) but it doesn't take the items, and give exp and money. What could be wrong?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
;REPEAT TASKS
(quest (index 12000 1)
(case (if (item (396 10)))
(then (item (out 396 10)(in 31 0 5000))(exp 200)(html )))
(case (then (html )))
)

try and let me know if it working.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nothing. I am wondering if the task quest isn't being handled by the server only client side is working for it.

Alright, I decided to just not use mission scrolls (though I think it looks better) and I just have the NPC linked straight to the quest to remove items and give rewards. So this is solved.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well use other quest index 12000 is maybe to high for the server to read it out . was have the problem at r3vos addons..

greetings.

Upvote 0
Back