Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Null problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if i changed any name (Merchant , Talisman or any thing) every thing in server will change to Null
i use Insanity reback

A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
wrong section..

but some editors don't like funny letters etc or maybe you edited it wrong missing the brackets or something.
with alot of things with null npc names item names etc etc this points to message.dat in config.pk
Droppy

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wrong section..

but some editors don't like funny letters etc or maybe you edited it wrong missing the brackets or something.
with alot of things with null npc names item names etc etc this points to message.dat in config.pk
@Droppy

if i change or add any thing to message.dat in config.pk every thing will be Null i just make normal letters like Falcons , Birds or Dragon

Upvote 0
A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
what i mean is sometimes when you open a new pk the program messes up the characters of that file. I have had it happen to myself.
the only way to fix it is to first check your edits an if they are ok then you need to go through the hole file an check for problems.

there will be a missing () or " " in one of the lines somewhere.

Upvote 0
Back