Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Particle effect of new papadog.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, good afternoon.

I would like to ask, if some one can tell me which is the effect of the new papa dog pet,
that purple effect, I managed to add it in my server, but missing the effect.

Thank you very much :p

Edit: Also , I would like to have the roam, I searched in ragezone, but looks every link its broken. tyvm.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey, good afternoon.

I would like to ask, if some one can tell me which is the effect of the new papa dog pet,
that purple effect, I managed to add it in my server, but missing the effect.

Thank you very much :p

Edit: Also , I would like to have the roam, I searched in ragezone, but looks every link its broken. tyvm.

Ignore Skansmer he is new to this help anyone thing so he is slow on how the process works.

Here is the Effects folder from INT kal.

It has the effects in it for the pets and all you do is just overwrite your other effects folder (make a backup)

luizatena95 - Particle effect of new  papadog. - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Skansmer, papadog, its how we call him, in global server ^^ He is just cheap, like 2,3kkk going to be cheaper now.
Tyvm Flying burrito for the help <3

Any way that I could fix it? xDDD

Attachments

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Skansmer, papadog, its how we call him, in global server ^^ He is just cheap, like 2,3kkk going to be cheaper now.

lol i have no clue on that one sorry.

whatever you did to get to that point reverse it.

did you do backups?

if so use them and add poop in slowly until you find what caused it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

check ur riding lines at config.pk/macro.dat , this problem from there

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im useing the 2016 files you released before, so, we cant add new pets/rides (at least I coudnt), then I replaced for old ride/pet ( with a litlle bit of work, like 5~~6 hours lol), then it happened to me.

Btw, thank you very for answer, and Honical, I have no info about hiding in my macro, could you tell me which infos should I change? (nvm I found it lul, trying to find the error)
I have only npc , pet, monster, store, skillbuff and initmap infos.

Edit: For those who want to add new pets and rides to engine 2016, I used the Kallyana tut "monster into npc", ofc It was not easy for me, its a hard work, but you can for sure.

Thank you very much <3

Edit: Fixed, after 2 days working in the pet lol, also tyvm for the tip about macro.dat ^^

Attachments

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back