Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Password released files yesterday

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone here has the password of the rar file that has been released here?

<< Thanks in advance

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have reupload them without pass if you like. password is not post friendly :eek:tt1:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah i see, but my mainsrv.exe isn't working with his core.

Same problem here .. Anyone try this files and if working with you, can you Explain to us how did you make it work.
Notes : Mainsrv not working with this core.dll

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
:glare::glare: oh... come on guys you really still didn't get it ?! :w00t:
this is not even addons just picked a random dll rename to core.dll goto Hanin\engine.exe and copy it then pack and release to world :junglejane: ^^also look at config it's 2016 files ^^

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have compiled all 3 of the dlls in the released poop and this is what they are:

ICore.dll = Cry.dll (renamed)

ServerCore.dll = Pulse.dll (renamed)

Core.dll = Sora.dll (renamed)

So they are Kealys poop renamed and repackaged to make us think they are the files we needed to have a FULL SOURCE.

The ServerCore.dll just pops up a console window with the mainserver window and Core.dll only loads dlls and ICore.dll dont do a Ducking thing.

So if these files work then i have no clue how to get them to work because unless ICore.dll is supposed to actually be Core.dll for the clientside then i have no idea wtf to do with that clientside file.

The server side dlls are easy to load since all they are is pulse and sora renamed.

And since we do not have the source for Core.dll (server and client side) the one that was released is kind of worthless without the rest.

Upvote 0
Back