Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About best project

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now after i get some infos how my server have to running ,i have a question for your opinion ....

I am a fan of real kala so I know that the experience will be in the range of 20 ~ 30,
but there is problem what player prefer engine to play...
I sure Shaman (5th) completty stuff this game is overpower more then thief.
So there is now 5 option to choose...

1. Old Engine (EXE's repack) ,completty new add-on with up2date security and few new unique system.

2. New engine with Old UI (2014) ,i will based on Core Add-on with few my own add-on

3. New engine with New UI (2014) ,i will based on Core Add-on with few my own add-on

4. New engine with NewUi (2016),i will based on Core Add-on with few my own add-on

5. New engine with NewUi (2017) [W/O SHAMAN !],i will based on Core Add-on with few my own add-on

hmm...? :):

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
tell why i have to choose your server with low exp rate and spend much time to get level 50 then maybe your server get close ,nope i will choose hanin nareha

this my opinion

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tell why i have to choose your server with low exp rate and spend much time to get level 50 then maybe your server get close ,nope i will choose hanin nareha

this my opinion

Idon't think so 30x is low ^^

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@BenoyD stary on local make a server after that fix some bugs make your own game feature many files release here that you can use when you done on your own server files or done to make your own feature get host so you don't waste your money for build server that take alot of time to make a good server

Upvote 0
Back