Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Quest Creation

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys i am asking about how can i make an quest thats appear in Quest menu (Q)
"Example: i need to kill 100 Demon Valger to get any reward" if any one can gave me an example how to make it daily or once if it's possible waiting for your replays.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The older engines don't support the kill monsters to appear on quests. Only example: get items for quests are available I believe. Unless you have an addon I guess.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The older engines don't support the kill monsters to appear on quests. Only example: get items for quests are available I believe. Unless you have an addon I guess.

iam working on new engine not old engine so i think its works right?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
On 2016 engine with r3v's addon I think it works i haven't tried

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
this quests are working on all engines its normal int quests working w/o any addons, soon i will make a video tutorials explain how they are working with initmonster and quest part

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this quests are working on all engines its normal int quests working w/o any addons, soon i will make a video tutorials explain how they are working with initmonster and quest part
You mean the quests where you have to kill monsters count. Example : kill 50 vulgar to complete quest? Waiting for video. :)

Upvote 0
off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
without anykind of addon, monster kills (just as kill) do not count on older engine, as it got updated later.

but actually im not 100% sure, never made it on old engine, just know that it did not exist when i did start to play that game

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ohh yes monsters not count but the quest items counts in Q sorry its was my fail i tought you're talking about quest items ^^

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey , is there any progress?
im joining the question . trying to make monster count , got the engine with the addons.. cant figure out how to configure it , tried in multiply ways

Upvote 0
Back