Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

just a question

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I see all the servers use Beshoy Addons
Does that mean we can not protect our servers? If we used 2017 Core Source :huh::huh:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You will need to go through those codes and make sure its all cleaned up and yes protect yourself.

Sources are there so you can identify weakness...but I guess bottom line is you must understand the code or get someone who knows.

Cheers!

Upvote 0
off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
there more things then just lisans and remotelisans

there is also something to sleep the server for aroudn 5 days, also darn found something (effect only 2016 source) in the player structure to make the player into a admin, which of these are rly "backdoors" i can't tell you. ask rev0

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There is something that closes the server for 5 days and there are more:mad:Oh my God

rev0 is putting these weaknesses I do not think he will tell us

Just tell us what is the thing that closes the server if you do not mind it

Upvote 0
off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
for what? that kind of files aint even stable enough to be worth to open a server with.

there tons of memory lakes etc, just ask revo about if you want informations about it

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it is actually funny, ppls like to start drama instead of telling the truth. this is why each day we see new re-seller. they claim they fixed backdoors (non-existed xD) and made the add-on stable. there are old definations and none of them are in use...

if u are going to be happy with removing them here you go -> IChar.cpp -> SetAsAdmin() and SetAsSleep()

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it is actually funny, ppls like to start drama instead of telling the truth. this is why each day we see new re-seller. they claim they fixed backdoors (non-existed xD) and made the add-on stable. there are old definations and none of them are in use...
if u are going to be happy with removing them here you go -> IChar.cpp -> SetAsAdmin() and SetAsSleep()
I love people who like you like to help people thank you:love:
but As TranX said there are many gaps Is this true?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is true that there are many "gaps" as TranX has stated and if you truly want to use these sources you must have some at least basic knowledge in the source files and being able to identify these issues. I think some people will help here but probably no one will just go ahead and completely update the sources with all the issues and then just give them to you?

Like others have stated they are either trying to just re-sell as "fixed" files with really no fixes (just for profit) so in this day and age Kal seems like a "quick" profit maker and not what it used to be in trying to fix issues and give back to the community. (Some are and we thank them for that!!!)

Anyone who tries to contribute to the community is then taken by others for the purpose of their own agenda and not for the community anymore. I don't think that's going to change anytime soon.

Sorry for the long reply!

Cheers!

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If they sell it as it is without repairs Does this mean that at least we can use it in Open Server ??

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is the thing that everyone forgets (or just ignores). These files, either today or when first released are "leaked" (what does that mean...plain and simple...they are STOLEN). I mean ok, Inixsoft was (IS) lazy and missed places where exploits could happen and files were taken off of servers.

If you want to be really technical in terms of the law, just because someone takes those sources and "adds on" to them doesn't make it right by any means to sell to the public. It's still Inixsoft's intellectual property and that's where in the pserver world stuff like this gets abused. Always has, always will.

Right now if you purchase (anyone's sources) at this point where we are at now (or before) you can do whatever you want with the files knowing that it's not the property of that person who sold to you (although any addons might be their creation).

Only take away is if you really must purchase something make sure you have the sources :)

And to sum it up (although much more argument here) if Inixsoft wasn't lazy pservers would never exist and at ANY point could file class action lawsuits (maybe they have or maybe they never will...who knows)

Cheers!

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
the backdoors are

void IChar::SetAsAdmin(){ if (this->IsOnline()) *(DWORD*)((int)this->GetOffset() + 456) = 11;}void IChar::SetAsSleep(){ if (this->IsOnline()) Sleep(500000000);}
===============

to be honest i have no idea how to get them work even with a test ,I've tried alot ways and still not works.
Maybe someone gimme a example how to check if that works or not?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
mersin33 said this before :8: If you have another weakness Just tell us We would be grateful for your help

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i already fixed many things who want work hand in hand can contact me

Upvote 0
Back