Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

r3vos 2016 repack

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
im using the repack revo released on his site but when i go to open a shop the character just stands there and acts like everything worked but a shop never opens, i never sit down, and the private shop button in the inventory turns greyed out so i cant open the shop again to close it. I end up having to relog just to get out of the open shop state.

no one can buy items bc the shop does not actually ever open you just stand there locked in position.

does anyone know how to fix this issue? i have searched and so far no one has asked this and idk if anyone has tryed to make a shop yet with his files.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ahh ok cool thats what it is then i was wearing the level 1 mixed weapon. Thanks for the information.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do u mind giving me the link to this repack or like to revo site?
i've searched for his site but i failed ^^

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How i can make SD aoe and notice level to ? Hope so anyone can hellp me for that with any core.dll

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
R3vo, its better to fix ur file's bugs or delete them...it wont be useful anyway with lots of bugs

Upvote 0
Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
where is the download link for this repack? :eek: cant find it on the kalonline dot ovh

this one beshoy repack,dont know about licence :) just try.. good luck.

Upvote 0
Back