Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Requirements VPS for test server only

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just don't want to run those things on my home laptop. So i'm thinking of doing it on a vps. There are alot on the internet but i don't know what one to choose. Could you guys tell me what requirements i need for max 10 players?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
2gb ram? or make 4gb ram if you have money :w00t: the important on this game was ram the much you get a player and game feature the much you need a ram

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
2gb ram? or make 4gb ram if you have money :w00t: the important on this game was ram the much you get a player and game feature the much you need a ram

Ok great, so for example i've found this one:

SSD Advanced package with 4gb ram, 70gb ssd, 4 core processor
I think it doesnt has any OS on it am i right? So if thats true I have to install for example windows 10 on it right?
What´s your opinion?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you click on 'Launch One' you're able to choose an OS.

Thanks, as i see its bad for me :D. I didn't work with Linux alot so i need to find a company that offers windows os on their vps.

Upvote 0
Back