Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Searching for armors ~ weapons ~ areas for low rate server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I m searching for armors and weapons and area's for new low rate private server got new engine etc. I feeling to get help ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
oh pls, ASN made a Trunks armor from scratch with effects and all that jizz but wut do u know. xD

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ups i m sorry there's no helpers ;) but i searching for all weapons and armors for low rate serv chelios . hope you help us

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
These goddamn helpers arn't helping. >.<

P.s. Are there such things as new low rate weapons/armors? o0.. like would u ever get pass the official stuff? :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still searching for any new weapon and armors and areas . Hope get any

Upvote 0

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Is this good enough for a lowrate?
03LlMpr - Searching for armors ~ weapons ~ areas for low rate server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Still searching for any new weapon and armors and areas . Hope get any

This is just rude.

Why don't you try to do something yourself? instead of asking people to do something for you.
At the end what you gonna do with it?
Open a crappy server with an unbalanced donation system that runs on a licensed add-on that you bought from someone?
or you might be using a crack version of a crappy dll?

Use your original account or have at least enough post of contribution for this community, then dare to ask something.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@zig i've my original files depends i just asking for weapon and armors who have them just upload to me . not work for new armor or weapon etc.
already do your respect word . everyone must not join high . you must start small then more then more etc. sry guys for give any of annoying. but i was feeling to get help ;/

Upvote 0
Back