Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Want to make a server for myself only, need help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm interested in creating a server (with recent files, 3rd job and shaman if possible) but to play solo only. I don't want to host anything and only I will play. I already got some old files from an old youtube tutorial but I'm a bit lost and of course, the files are old. Can anyone help me with this? Where can I get the newest files and how do I do it? (I don't want changes, just regular Kal like int server, no custom items.)

Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did. I found some old tutorials and several repacks (I don't know which one have what) and I'm a bit lost. I'm gonna try an old tutorial from youtube posted by Chelios, but I still don't know about the repacks I should use or if is it possible to run the server offline. I already downloaded the SQL files, KOEM and kaldb, I believe.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I could only help you with the pre-thief stuff. The server setup is the same for all, except that they use different files.
I really want thief, but anything will help. Do you know a good repack to use, close to int server? Low~mid xp and drop, and if there's some custom NPC for teleport and buffs, it's even better. So, the only thing that changes between servers is the repack (and of course, add-ons)? The whole setup is exactly the same? Also, could I play in a 'test server'? I just want to make one char of each class and play solo, maybe two accounts logged at the same time on the same PC. If it's possible, could you send me the link for a test server?

Thanks again, and sorry for all the dumb questions.

EDIT: I'll follow this tutorial:

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

here fully working files with 2017 engine shaman files

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Includes neither client, server nor a readme, so I doubt op will know what to do with it. God speed op :)

then hes right up to speed with what kind of help to expect then huh

neither beshoy nor r3vo give read me files when selling them so kinda hard to give one while releasing them too ....

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You worked with those files, so my guess is that you know enough to write a small readme.

yup and ill do the op even one better than a read me :)

How to use Visual Studio to compile dlls

Client/Server Files:

Addons for the above files:

More help than i ever got

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yup and ill do the op even one better than a read me :)

How to use Visual Studio to compile dlls

Client/Server Files:

Addons for the above files:

More help than i ever got

Hey, thanks a lot! I'll start working on it tomorrow, and I'll post the results here.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply, I got caught up with a lot of college work to do, still had no time to set up the server, but I'll reply when I do it.
Also, I'm happy to see that my topic has helped other people, thanks everyone!

Upvote 0
Back