Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Setp up KAL server (on Win 7 or Win 10)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
More than 5 years ago I successfully ran a server for a while, and now I decided to set up one again to test skills on various characters. I was searching for some nice up to date tutorial, but I didn't find anything new (mostly 5+ years old tutorials). I tried to follow old tutorials but the problems accur when I try to install SQL server 2005 which won't install on Win 7. Is there maybe any tutorial which uses new SQL server or is it possible to install 2005 on Win 7 somehow?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can use sql server 2008 or 2012 aswell try one of the newer repacks for the right database the import of the database etc is almost the same as 2005

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can use sql server 2008 or 2012 aswell try one of the newer repacks for the right database the import of the database etc is almost the same as 2005
Where can I get latest files? I found only old files, more than 5 years old. Do new files even exists, which contains files close to int server (new mobs, armors,...)?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
in my knowledge (yes) and no :p
Most of the repacks are available in the release section http://forum.ragezone.com/f315/repacks-clients-clients-updated-according-976309/
you can download repacks with thief and i think the close to int server files stop at that point xD

you have to download/buy/create your own 3rd job for all chars because everybody is holding on to the source even though many people dont play anymore. :(

and for new armor etc you can download some files from people who released them but i doubt you will find all. so if you have all the time in the world you can rip the int files and add them in your own server. but there is no 2016 updated int like repack on this forum anymore.

Upvote 0
Back