Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need shinra files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any one got shinra files , it will be great if anyone can reupload it

and for sure if anyone can get me in touch with bd0rk's (Fred) it will be great

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u sure about that?
because there is no intmonsters and the files looks so wierd , and if u got the config.pk and e.pk will be great only server files dosent matter , i will take alot of time for me to edit it

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
u sure about that?
because there is no intmonsters and the files looks so wierd , and if u got the config.pk and e.pk will be great only server files dosent matter , i will take alot of time for me to edit it

here the serverside configs/maps which are released on 2013-2014
can't found out the client or pks

Upvote 0
Reaction score
the old files are not even good. I still have all the files from the begin.. until the last server too. Plus whatever was released without my permission were never completed.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the old files are not even good. I still have all the files from the begin.. until the last server too. Plus whatever was released without my permission were never completed.
please if u can search for the client files it will be amazing and i will try to search for the client files that i have along time ago , xD but i will need the config password :D if u may

and thank u very much for replaying :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back