Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

VPS or Dedicated server for hosting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all, I'm new to this so don't blame me if I say somthing wrong.

There are different dedicated servers each has his own specs.

What specs do I need atleast to run a server with around 300 ppl?

Unknown Place
Reaction score
sorry but I see no Problem here.

He can lower the running Costs and Investments with stuff like this ..

I see you are far away from beeing a Businessman.

Hyperfilter is fine, we did pay around 600/700 when Kal was running in the good days. but I know ppl who did take down Hyperfilter in Seconds when we had Enemys so it doesent matter what you use.
You didn't get it, their methodology of lowering costs is too extreme, they sacrifice every aspect of a business, hardware, infrastructure and work task force, and regarding the train wagons, while its nice, its funny because its just another yet step they've took in to reduce costs so works like a joke as well.

Also, taking down HyperFilter is not as easy as taking down a service, and this is something which you have in HyperFilter as well, a good support service you can ask "help" to solve your problems in a quick manner. And well, it also depends what kind of plan/package you had with them whether this could fit to your issues or not, and if you can go down in HyperFilter, you can be 100% sure, you'll get down in all other companies then, because their network in Europe, in terms of DDoS Mitigation, is Top #1, if it fails, everything else most likely will as well.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry but I see no Problem here.
He can lower the running Costs and Investments with stuff like this ..
I see you are far away from beeing a Businessman.
Hyperfilter is fine, we did pay around 600/700 when Kal was running in the good days. but I know ppl who did take down Hyperfilter in Seconds when we had Enemys so it doesent matter what you use.

Ouch, everybody his own opinion in this case :p
I rater pay more for service/software/hardware/environment than paying to a service that lowers his cost by shorting on all those 4 elements.
The racks are almost outside (if they are indeed like the image). no way to threat peoples data like that if you ask me.

Upvote 0
Unknown Place
Reaction score
Ouch, everybody his own opinion in this case :p
I rater pay more for service/software/hardware/environment than paying to a service that lowers his cost by shorting on all those 4 elements.
The racks are almost outside (if they are indeed like the image). no way to threat peoples data like that if you ask me.
These pictures were published by OVH itself, they don't allow anybody in their datacenters, just check for Octave Klaba picture I've posted above, he is OVH CEO. ;)

You can check some pics here as well: posted by himself.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
sounds like a smart guy who knows how to make alot of money to me.

he is taking my money every month and so far i have not been attacked like i was SEVERAL times while using hyperraper

i do not have time to post links and all that crap im too busy living in my hell called real life working hard.

i just gave the guy who posted the thread some information and you had a stroke.

LOL

ragezone always gives me a good laugh

Upvote 0
Unknown Place
Reaction score
sounds like a smart guy who knows how to make alot of money to me.

he is taking my money every month and so far i have not been attacked like i was SEVERAL times while using hyperraper

i do not have time to post links and all that crap im too busy living in my hell called real life working hard.

i just gave the guy who posted the thread some information and you had a stroke.

LOL

ragezone always gives me a good laugh
Yes, indeed he is smart, because he takes money from ignorant users as you. You've been abducted already, when there are good things you cannot recognise it at all, because you know, you aren't capable of. ;)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
May I ask when will this Hyperfiler advertising stop?
Just let people use root provider that they want and STOP forcing your opinion!

And no we don't care how much hyper pay you for that advertising.
BTW maybe hyper should lower prices a bit and then they would not need you and your way of advertising...

Anyway this thread is just all about "Hyper bla bla bla and OVH ble ble ble..."

Hyper is not so good as much it cost and OVH is not so bad as you say.

Upvote 0
Unknown Place
Reaction score
May I ask when will this Hyperfiler advertising stop?
Just let people use root provider that they want and STOP forcing your opinion!

And no we don't care how much hyper pay you for that advertising.
BTW maybe hyper should lower prices a bit and then they would not need you and your way of advertising...

Anyway this thread is just all about "Hyper bla bla bla and OVH ble ble ble..."

Hyper is not so good as much it cost and OVH is not so bad as you say.

You didn't read everything which was posted here, based in what you've just said and no, I'm not paid at all, neither work for them. :)

They have an account in the forum if you don't know, they're allowed to advertise themselves at any time, right @HyperFilter ? :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure I did but i will not waste my time with you.
Its obvious that you are advertising hyper/work for hyper.
I also saw your posts in other game develop sections on this forum, same crap like here Hyper is bla bla bla and OVH is ble ble ble ....

Maybe you should read the first post again and check what was LittleMaffia asking.

Upvote 0
Unknown Place
Reaction score
Sure I did but i will not waste my time with you.
Its obvious that you are advertising hyper/work for hyper.
I also saw your posts in other game develop sections on this forum, same crap like here Hyper is bla bla bla and OVH is ble ble ble ....

Maybe you should read the first post again and check what was LittleMaffia asking.
You have your own opinion, I respect it, but again, I'm an user of their services, just that, and they're good, plus I've got knocked-out three times when using OVH and the support in all these cases were really poor, I've also shared here, complaints from users even in their own forum boards, so you can see "how" they handle things... So yes, my experience with HyperFilter is great and I recommend them to people, but no, I don't need any money to give indications out. ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
RaGEZONE Sponsor
RaGEZONE Sponsor
Reaction score
>>> Its obvious that you are advertising hyper/work for hyper.

Dear, @Zecomir, this forum user you are referring to @MaxZeus has no relationship with our company, he doesn't works for us, neither we've paid him for any sort of advertising.

In case we want to make advertisements, we can simply request our Facebook posts to be shared in Ragezone and also do newsletter mailing or global forum announcements for whatever we judge/consider to be nice, there's no need to join a simple post in the forum like this one and start on something like this.

While we appreciate people are providing good feedback from us, I have to confirm this is not proposed by us, also if this was the case, we'd surely do it ourselves, without requiring someone else to.We will not join into any other subjects in this conversation, we've just posted here to "clarify" your statement, as you've mentioned us in something we aren't directly involved, so I hope you can understand. :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LittleMaffia - VPS or Dedicated server for hosting? - RaGEZONE Forums
acting like trashing a company and forum users is nothing

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE Sponsor
RaGEZONE Sponsor
Reaction score
LittleMaffia - VPS or Dedicated server for hosting? - RaGEZONE Forums
acting like trashing a company and forum users is nothing
I think you didn't understand something, we're sponsoring Ragezone, and we have no need at all to perform any of what has happened in this thread, if you didn't noticed, our advertisement is already available in the whole forum board. If you can't understand it, we cannot do anything unfortunately.

Upvote 0
Unknown Place
Reaction score
I think you didn't understand something, we're sponsoring Ragezone, and we have no need at all to perform any of what has happened in this thread, if you didn't noticed, our advertisement is already available in the whole forum board. If you can't understand it, we cannot do anything unfortunately.
Polemics, Polemics and Polemics, don't worry, things are like this, lol !

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes, indeed he is smart, because he takes money from ignorant users as you. You've been abducted already, when there are good things you cannot recognise it at all, because you know, you aren't capable of. ;)

You have got to be one of the dumbest bastards i ever met in my life.

I have become dumber for reading anything you have posted ....

You may need a translator for this message sorry !!

Upvote 0
Unknown Place
Reaction score
You have got to be one of the dumbest bastards i ever met in my life.

I have become dumber for reading anything you have posted ....

You may need a translator for this message sorry !!
You lack a brain but that's understandable due to the lack of proper argumentation in the discussed subject, your words are simply useless on this context. Live with your own ignorance and be happy.

Anyways, what I'm doing speaking with a Flying Burrito ? I had to be talking with humans... damn it !

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back