VPS or Dedicated server for hosting?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
  1. #16
    Unknown Place MaxZeus is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    599Posts

    Re: VPS or Dedicated server for hosting?


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdeath View Post
    jeez... even my home setup looks better than this.
    Of course it does, because you've paid the right pricing for your home gear. So I don't doubt. ;)

    A bit more of fun:



    And OVH's owner is proud of his achievements !!




    Lol. :D

    So yes, why not loading the market with crap ? People pay for it, so they deserve it, heh.
    Looking for DDoS Protected: Web Hosting - Cloud Servers (VPS) - Dedicated Servers or Remote Protection Services ?
    Then, have a look at Ragezone's sponsor website: www.hyperfilter.com - quality, stability & reliability.

  2. #17
    Ultimate Member Swiftdeath is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    155Posts

    Re: VPS or Dedicated server for hosting?

    i develop some kind of autism if i see that xD
    Save your Kalonline files for free @ Kal-files.com

  3. #18
    Unknown Place MaxZeus is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    599Posts

    Re: VPS or Dedicated server for hosting?

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdeath View Post
    i develop some kind of autism if i see that xD
    Haha. :D

    - - - Updated - - -
    @Swiftdeath

    I think you didn't saw they using train wagons (containers) to build datacenters yet right ? So you can check this as well:





    :D
    Looking for DDoS Protected: Web Hosting - Cloud Servers (VPS) - Dedicated Servers or Remote Protection Services ?
    Then, have a look at Ragezone's sponsor website: www.hyperfilter.com - quality, stability & reliability.

  4. #19
    GET OVER HERE! MentaL is offline
      Administrator  Rank
    Dec 2000 Join Date
    32,920Posts

    Re: VPS or Dedicated server for hosting?

    LOL I can assure you OVH's ddos protection is nowhere near as good as HyperFilter, it isn't even close.
    RaGEZONE Recommends

  5. #20
    €€€€€€€€ Bloodx is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    396Posts

    Re: VPS or Dedicated server for hosting?

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxZeus View Post
    Haha. :D

    - - - Updated - - -
    @Swiftdeath

    I think you didn't saw they using train wagons (containers) to build datacenters yet right ? So you can check this as well:





    :D
    sorry but I see no Problem here.

    He can lower the running Costs and Investments with stuff like this ..

    I see you are far away from beeing a Businessman.

    Hyperfilter is fine, we did pay around 600/700 when Kal was running in the good days. but I know ppl who did take down Hyperfilter in Seconds when we had Enemys so it doesent matter what you use.

  6. #21
    Unknown Place MaxZeus is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    599Posts

    Re: VPS or Dedicated server for hosting?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodx View Post
    sorry but I see no Problem here.

    He can lower the running Costs and Investments with stuff like this ..

    I see you are far away from beeing a Businessman.

    Hyperfilter is fine, we did pay around 600/700 when Kal was running in the good days. but I know ppl who did take down Hyperfilter in Seconds when we had Enemys so it doesent matter what you use.
    You didn't get it, their methodology of lowering costs is too extreme, they sacrifice every aspect of a business, hardware, infrastructure and work task force, and regarding the train wagons, while its nice, its funny because its just another yet step they've took in to reduce costs so works like a joke as well.

    Also, taking down HyperFilter is not as easy as taking down a service, and this is something which you have in HyperFilter as well, a good support service you can ask "help" to solve your problems in a quick manner. And well, it also depends what kind of plan/package you had with them whether this could fit to your issues or not, and if you can go down in HyperFilter, you can be 100% sure, you'll get down in all other companies then, because their network in Europe, in terms of DDoS Mitigation, is Top #1, if it fails, everything else most likely will as well.
    Looking for DDoS Protected: Web Hosting - Cloud Servers (VPS) - Dedicated Servers or Remote Protection Services ?
    Then, have a look at Ragezone's sponsor website: www.hyperfilter.com - quality, stability & reliability.

  7. #22
    Ultimate Member Swiftdeath is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    155Posts

    Re: VPS or Dedicated server for hosting?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodx View Post
    sorry but I see no Problem here.
    He can lower the running Costs and Investments with stuff like this ..
    I see you are far away from beeing a Businessman.
    Hyperfilter is fine, we did pay around 600/700 when Kal was running in the good days. but I know ppl who did take down Hyperfilter in Seconds when we had Enemys so it doesent matter what you use.
    Ouch, everybody his own opinion in this case :P
    I rater pay more for service/software/hardware/environment than paying to a service that lowers his cost by shorting on all those 4 elements.
    The racks are almost outside (if they are indeed like the image). no way to threat peoples data like that if you ask me.
    Save your Kalonline files for free @ Kal-files.com

  8. #23
    Unknown Place MaxZeus is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    599Posts

    Re: VPS or Dedicated server for hosting?

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdeath View Post
    Ouch, everybody his own opinion in this case :P
    I rater pay more for service/software/hardware/environment than paying to a service that lowers his cost by shorting on all those 4 elements.
    The racks are almost outside (if they are indeed like the image). no way to threat peoples data like that if you ask me.
    These pictures were published by OVH itself, they don't allow anybody in their datacenters, just check for Octave Klaba picture I've posted above, he is OVH CEO. ;)

    You can check some pics here as well: #ovh #bhs all servers are powered with the dc (12v/18v/24v/48v) + the watercooling: pue 1.08 (365 days per year) - scoopnest.com posted by himself.
    Looking for DDoS Protected: Web Hosting - Cloud Servers (VPS) - Dedicated Servers or Remote Protection Services ?
    Then, have a look at Ragezone's sponsor website: www.hyperfilter.com - quality, stability & reliability.

  9. #24
    Hardcore Member FlyingBurrito is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    112Posts

    Re: VPS or Dedicated server for hosting?

    sounds like a smart guy who knows how to make alot of money to me.

    he is taking my money every month and so far i have not been attacked like i was SEVERAL times while using hyperraper


    i do not have time to post links and all that crap im too busy living in my hell called real life working hard.

    i just gave the guy who posted the thread some information and you had a stroke.

    LOL

    ragezone always gives me a good laugh

  10. #25
    Unknown Place MaxZeus is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    599Posts

    Re: VPS or Dedicated server for hosting?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingBurrito View Post
    sounds like a smart guy who knows how to make alot of money to me.

    he is taking my money every month and so far i have not been attacked like i was SEVERAL times while using hyperraper


    i do not have time to post links and all that crap im too busy living in my hell called real life working hard.

    i just gave the guy who posted the thread some information and you had a stroke.

    LOL

    ragezone always gives me a good laugh
    Yes, indeed he is smart, because he takes money from ignorant users as you. You've been abducted already, when there are good things you cannot recognise it at all, because you know, you aren't capable of. ;)
    Looking for DDoS Protected: Web Hosting - Cloud Servers (VPS) - Dedicated Servers or Remote Protection Services ?
    Then, have a look at Ragezone's sponsor website: www.hyperfilter.com - quality, stability & reliability.

  11. #26
    Member Zecomir is online now
    MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    44Posts

    Re: VPS or Dedicated server for hosting?

    May I ask when will this Hyperfiler advertising stop?
    Just let people use root provider that they want and STOP forcing your opinion!

    And no we don't care how much hyper pay you for that advertising.
    BTW maybe hyper should lower prices a bit and then they would not need you and your way of advertising...

    Anyway this thread is just all about "Hyper bla bla bla and OVH ble ble ble..."

    Hyper is not so good as much it cost and OVH is not so bad as you say.

  12. #27
    Unknown Place MaxZeus is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    599Posts

    Re: VPS or Dedicated server for hosting?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zecomir View Post
    May I ask when will this Hyperfiler advertising stop?
    Just let people use root provider that they want and STOP forcing your opinion!

    And no we don't care how much hyper pay you for that advertising.
    BTW maybe hyper should lower prices a bit and then they would not need you and your way of advertising...

    Anyway this thread is just all about "Hyper bla bla bla and OVH ble ble ble..."

    Hyper is not so good as much it cost and OVH is not so bad as you say.
    You didn't read everything which was posted here, based in what you've just said and no, I'm not paid at all, neither work for them. :)

    They have an account in the forum if you don't know, they're allowed to advertise themselves at any time, right @HyperFilter ? :)
    Last edited by MaxZeus; 13-01-17 at 10:07 PM.
    Looking for DDoS Protected: Web Hosting - Cloud Servers (VPS) - Dedicated Servers or Remote Protection Services ?
    Then, have a look at Ragezone's sponsor website: www.hyperfilter.com - quality, stability & reliability.

  13. #28
    Member Zecomir is online now
    MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    44Posts

    Re: VPS or Dedicated server for hosting?

    Sure I did but i will not waste my time with you.
    Its obvious that you are advertising hyper/work for hyper.
    I also saw your posts in other game develop sections on this forum, same crap like here Hyper is bla bla bla and OVH is ble ble ble ....

    Maybe you should read the first post again and check what was LittleMaffia asking.

  14. #29
    Unknown Place MaxZeus is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    599Posts

    Re: VPS or Dedicated server for hosting?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zecomir View Post
    Sure I did but i will not waste my time with you.
    Its obvious that you are advertising hyper/work for hyper.
    I also saw your posts in other game develop sections on this forum, same crap like here Hyper is bla bla bla and OVH is ble ble ble ....

    Maybe you should read the first post again and check what was LittleMaffia asking.
    You have your own opinion, I respect it, but again, I'm an user of their services, just that, and they're good, plus I've got knocked-out three times when using OVH and the support in all these cases were really poor, I've also shared here, complaints from users even in their own forum boards, so you can see "how" they handle things... So yes, my experience with HyperFilter is great and I recommend them to people, but no, I don't need any money to give indications out. ;)
    Last edited by MaxZeus; 13-01-17 at 11:16 PM.
    Looking for DDoS Protected: Web Hosting - Cloud Servers (VPS) - Dedicated Servers or Remote Protection Services ?
    Then, have a look at Ragezone's sponsor website: www.hyperfilter.com - quality, stability & reliability.

  15. #30
    RaGEZONE Sponsor HyperFilter is offline
      Sponsor  Rank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    14Posts

    Re: VPS or Dedicated server for hosting?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zecomir View Post
    >>> Its obvious that you are advertising hyper/work for hyper.
    Dear, @Zecomir, this forum user you are referring to @MaxZeus has no relationship with our company, he doesn't works for us, neither we've paid him for any sort of advertising.

    In case we want to make advertisements, we can simply request our Facebook posts to be shared in Ragezone and also do newsletter mailing or global forum announcements for whatever we judge/consider to be nice, there's no need to join a simple post in the forum like this one and start on something like this.

    While we appreciate people are providing good feedback from us, I have to confirm this is not proposed by us, also if this was the case, we'd surely do it ourselves, without requiring someone else to.We will not join into any other subjects in this conversation, we've just posted here to "clarify" your statement, as you've mentioned us in something we aren't directly involved, so I hope you can understand. :)




Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Advertisement