Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wich addons are release lets add a collection!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys i checked the forum but i cant find good working addons for the server side they are release without backdoors or full source lets start here a collection

working dll´s source code or not so everyone can use it and have fun to make a good srv.

off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
i do not like post's like that, this show how totaly unrespected people like you are against people who spend alot of time into that kind of addons (lets find someone else work and make money with it), thats how your text is readable for me.

if you hire a freelancer, or want to purchase sourcecodes etc, you have to pay few thousand € for.
and there is a thread already with a source collection, but one which dont fit with 2016 engine, deal with it or hire someone and pay alot of €.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude i dont care what u think about a lot of people make a lot of addons public for free who talk about money and who talk about i dont have respect?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
you may got me wrong, but nevermind..

there is a thread already with opensource and addons in Release section, most of them dont work with the 2016 released engine from Rev0lution.

and a good server dont do come with addons.

if you just took a look into AntrixKal, who is just closed now..

the first 2-3 weeks was fine untill then (even with newest files!) there was handfull of people left who had each 20-30 accounts.

so as i wrote above, a good server don't come with addons.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i do not like post's like that, this show how totaly unrespected people like you are against people who spend alot of time into that kind of addons (lets find someone else work and make money with it), thats how your text is readable for me.

if you hire a freelancer, or want to purchase sourcecodes etc, you have to pay few thousand € for.
and there is a thread already with a source collection, but one which dont fit with 2016 engine, deal with it or hire someone and pay alot of €.

Why do you start directly negative. You could explain him this without talking about respect and money issues. The world is not only about money!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
always the same in this forum the community is dead i was trying to hook up some threads here a lot of people looking for such things and this is the kal help section not the kal thread how negative everything is ...well i saw a lot of ur shenanigans think about how u talk to people and respect people i try to start some good threads here this is a forum thats the right section for this so there isnt a problem about my questions.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Why do you start directly negative. You could explain him this without talking about respect and money issues. The world is not only about money!

you should read my 2nd post

always the same in this forum the community is dead i was trying to hook up some threads here a lot of people looking for such things and this is the kal help section not the kal thread how negative everything is ...well i saw a lot of ur shenanigans think about how u talk to people and respect people i try to start some good threads here this is a forum thats the right section for this so there isnt a problem about my questions.

just loled, but okay :)

Upvote 0
Back