Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J [Share] Lineage 2 Ultimate Client Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Phoenixal - [Share] Lineage 2 Ultimate Client Collection - RaGEZONE Forums

In this particular topic I will share, or at least try to share all released Lineage 2 clients so far. Most of them will be NA (or later EU) versions. Some of them might be in another localization (eg. KR, if they are KR exclusive only, or if I miss the NA or EU counterpart).

The clients following are the most interesting out of those which are missing. Please Try to find them! Let's get this Collection complete! [....nearly complete, since the older alpha clients are missing aswell...] Let's do it!! :)

Remaining Missing Clients for Passwords to go Free For All:
- Korean Freya Anniversary Client (High Five Part 1 Anniversary Login Screen)
- Korean Epeisodion Live Client (Woman with Sword Login Screen)
- Korean Classic Age of Splendor Client (Baium Login Screen)
- Korean Classic Goddard Client (Goddard Login Screen)

Chaotic Chronicle Saga:

Chaotic Throne Saga:

Goddess of Destruction Saga:

Epic Tale of Aden Saga:

*NOTE: Each repack is password protected and, for the moment, available for active users only! You need to contribute, share, help, create something related to L2 here on RZ or MxC! Leave me a message. I will send you the corresponding password, if you meet the conditions.
You are not allowed to share passwords among other users! All passwords will eventually go public after the collection is complete. (Excluding Prelude Alpha/Beta and GOD G*Star Clients, since they are unlikely to be found)

//EDIT:
* Fixed Prelude and Harbingers of War links!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please upload -> :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back