Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J Long time no see, would anyone still be interested in C5?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey guys, long time no see. Been more than 7 years since my last serverpack release : http://forum.ragezone.com/f278/share-shadowmadness-c5-serverpack-218189/ and my disappearance from the lineage scene.

Well, obviously I'm not dead, and have been recently struck with nostalgia. I would want to recreate an C5 server or bring the old C5 server files to modern standards since I can't bring myself to play on the official server (What. Have. They. Done ?!)

I noticed that this section is kind of dead but if there is still any interest please do post here and I'll check in a couple of days, weeks for any response.

Cheers,

Disclaimer : I don't promise anything. I am an busy man working on different projects and MAY cancel development or even not release anything AT ALL if I can't find the necessary time for the endeavor.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey DarkAngel, thank you!

Feels good and nostalgic to come back to these forums :). Kinda sad that L2 is kind of dead from what I can tell...

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tbh both guys are right FlamingArm. lineage is dead.. Even if everyone is gonna make server to join only 500-1k players because they don't have something else to do,

Also Lineage 2 is almost "alive" from donations, if there weren't any donors whole lineage 2 should be closed same time....

Upvote 0
Back