Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J Geodata files for all Server Packs

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Share]Geodata files for all Server Packs

HI there.

I am using geos and pathnodes for some time, and now I decided to taste this new geos CT2.
My question is the next.
-I only see Geodatas but no pathnodes (I readed that pn are made on the fly) I do not anderstand this.
When I start (load) my server it only loads geos but no pn, what I know is that pn must be done with the same geos, but I do not know how.

If somebody can help me, I'll be thankfull.

Have a good day.
Xion

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hello everybody!!
i have downloaded the files

Interlude Branch
IL Geodata Rev 231 - Part 1
IL Geodata Rev 231 - Part 2
IL Pathnodes Rev 231

but i really don't know how to make it work!
well if somebody can help me i am waiting for answer!!
i am using the PACK l2jarchid rev 358 it should work when i put the file on the right place?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

well well, come back, i think i did everything roghts!! but, got no error, nothing every thing stil fine and goes fine!!! but the mobs monters still still going through the wall end i still atacking behind the wall!!!

really sorry about my inglish if can samebody helpme

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I used to have a server running on a machine with 2GB of ram with geodata enabled and 200+ppl online and worked like charm... all depends on your skills to manage the server and do a proper setup and optimization of your resources...

Droppo.-
o_O i have too 2 gb of ram

and geodata will 2 gb - 3 gb ram so how u have made it on 2gb ram ? can u tell me ? please.

Back