Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J Geodata files for all Server Packs

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well I will do a complete change on this... from now on I will only share the files of the project I'm working on...
As you may know, we started a new geodata project with Nimivien (only 2 of us right now) we have our SVN and we have different files from L2J project ones. They work on any server pack, but we are hosted by L2JFree project right now. Well from now on you will only see those files here...
The files will be compressed with 7zip. This means that you need that program to extract them. (actually only 7zip supports 7z split volumes)

Please report any geodata bug you find on these files always using latest version shared here.

Try to use a message format like this in order to keep this cleaner
Code:
[B]Rev used:[/B] (Rev number)
[B]Bugs:[/B] 
/loc1
/loc2
/loc3
[B]Description:[/B] (Small description of the bug to help us fixing it)
[B]Screenshot:[/B] Post a screenshot of the place marked with red or any other color where the bug is (mostly used for invisible walls) (Use thumbnails!)

CT1 Branch

Update to 247

Interlude Branch

Rev: 193
File links:

Pathnodes are 100% generated from our files... no more using L2J project ones

These files can be used with ANY SERVER PACK and are meant to be used on Interlude servers

Old Files, No support for them now
OLD Geodata & Pathnodes files...

L2J Geodata project Geodata files (05-11-2007)

L2J Geodata project Pathnodes files (05-11-2007)

L2JFree Geodata project

Droppo.-

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Share]Geodata files for all Server Packs

Thanks for the share!

Although I never knew there was a project about GeoData files for L2J. And what's the reason for cutting it down? I mean, I've played on several L2J servers that had perfect GeoData, probably close to this revision I guess.

Again thanks for the share, if there's a new rev available keep us updated! :smile:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thx*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thx...
nooo :( rapida :( in other place plz :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

mmm sorry but I can't recomend those mirrors since I didn't upload them... so... if you download from them and got any problems you're by your own...

Droppo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ppl, here you have the latest version of geodata files... As you may know, geodata project is kinda stopped right now and latest rev they released was 18. So here you have the latest rev with some fixes posted by ppl on L2J Forums and some fixes made by me...

These files can be used with ANY SERVER PACK and are meant to be used on Interlude servers

For those who don't know, you must use 7-zip or latest Winrar version to extract them. The files are 100% OK and these files are the ones I'm using on my live servers right now... And yeah, you need to download both files to be able to extract them...

Droppo.-

Very nice as always very helpful with keeping things up to date :pipe1::music_serenade:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the share!

Although I never knew there was a project about GeoData files for L2J. And what's the reason for cutting it down? I mean, I've played on several L2J servers that had perfect GeoData, probably close to this revision I guess.

Again thanks for the share, if there's a new rev available keep us updated! :smile:

Yeah there is a small project inside L2J project wich works only on geodatas, they used to have their own SVN, in fact they still have them... but nobody can access it for upload the new files that's basically why the Geodata project is stuck...

Droppo.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Its for c5 idher?

my bad english :/

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

You tell me wich part of
to be used on Interlude servers
you didn't understand?

Droppo.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sorry for the noob ? How many gigs of ram are required? Four?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I used to have a server running on a machine with 2GB of ram with geodata enabled and 200+ppl online and worked like charm... all depends on your skills to manage the server and do a proper setup and optimization of your resources...

Droppo.-

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Where we can see the each Revision Updates? Changelist?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

thanks.
u have links for c5 ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Where we can see the each Revision Updates? Changelist?

Nowhere that I know... These files are the results of latest official L2J files adn some files fixed by some other ppl and shared in forums and some of them changed by me long time ago... So... I don't actually think you will be able to get a changelist or something... too much time passed since I did those changes and in my case, I don't remember all the changes...

Droppo.-

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

test them and working like a charm nice droppo and others

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Great share...

Thx for sharing....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Droppo i would be glad if we can pming for a short time^^
Still working on the Ragezone geodata and would be glad when we can talk al little bit.

would be nice and yes nice fixes^^

Back