Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J Geodata files for all Server Packs

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Share]Geodata files for all Server Packs

Sure... go ahead... Feel free to PM me... I just delete all the PMs wich are just to ask for support, or cry for something... so if you have a good point, I will answer you ;)

Droppo.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Damn... some other ppl said that to me already... I checked the options and it's enabled... but seems like my changes doesn't take effect... I will keep looking at that maybe there is something I missed...

Droppo.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

perhaps you have msn or icq. then we can talk over this. just send me an pm then or perhaps when you send me a pm i can answer it. Its a try^^

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Damn... some other ppl said that to me already... I checked the options and it's enabled... but seems like my changes doesn't take effect... I will keep looking at that maybe there is something I missed...

Droppo.-

Deactivate and confirm it, then activate and confirm it again. ;)

@Geodata: I dont wan't download files, that i don't need... pathfinding is working, too?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Well... Pm thing didn't work... so if you wanna talk about geodatas use this thread...

Pathfinding problems are actually located on source code... the pathfinding code is not finished yet AFAIK...

Droppo.-

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Right now I0'm testing some new changed files to fix a couple of small bugs on rune clanhalls and some other zones... I will be uploading them asap...

Droppo.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

sorry but how do we install those geodata's ? plix plox

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well... Pm thing didn't work... so if you wanna talk about geodatas use this thread...

Pathfinding problems are actually located on source code... the pathfinding code is not finished yet AFAIK...

Droppo.-

sad that we cant talk private. For me i only want to say that i also work with you geodata and i fixed also some places now on your files^^ Thats why i wanted to talk with you about that;-)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

sorry but how do we install those geodata's ? plix plox
You have to extract them to the "Geodata" folder wich is inside you "data" folder and enable the geodata usage on your config files

Droppo.-

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

sad that we cant talk private. For me i only want to say that i also work with you geodata and i fixed also some places now on your files^^ Thats why i wanted to talk with you about that;-)

Yeah... but those nasty PMs doesn't seems to work even if I enable and disable them all the time... (Maybe coz I never enabled them before?)

Droppo.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Not important^^ Evill33t told me that he has you in MSN. He ask you later for an add of me. if its ok^^

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Pathnodes added on first post... Even if they are useless right now, I got some ppl asking for them, so.. there you have...

Droppo.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Droppo..

tengo las dos geodatas, la part1 me las descomprime bien..sin problemas y ya las estoi usando,
pero la part2 me da error cuando las quiero descomprimir..me podrias decir por q me pasa eso.

Saludos:)

I have both geodatas, part 1extracts without problems and I'm already using them, but part 2 gives me an error when I try to extract them.. could you tell me why that happens.

Cheers

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

[Spanish]
Necesitas tener los dos archivos en la misma carpeta y extraerlos usando 7zip, solo toma ambos archivos para extraerlos. Si lo hiciste as

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks Droppo

pero me sige dando error ..tengo la la ultima vercion de 7z y rar i no me deja extraerlos :(

But I sige giving my mistake last hosted the 7z and rar .. i not let me extract

error:Can not open files geodata_._Rev__[1].7z002 as archive

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Well L2J Project has a new site now and they released a new version of geodatas and pathnodes wich are now actually working better than before with the latest introduced changes into the L2J's source code (that's what some ppl told me, I haven't tested it yet) and almost sure they will be synced on every server pack soon (L2JFree already did, so if you use L2JFree, you can use the new pathnodes)

Links were added to the first post. So please if you plan to test pathnodes please post your opinions... Atleast what Sami from L2J said, he will work on pathnodes engine to get a pretty decent pathnodes engine.

P/S: If the new files are better on worse than the ones posted by me before? dunno... I haven't tested them yet. Any feedback will be appreciated...

Droppo.-

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thanks Droppo

pero me sige dando error ..tengo la la ultima vercion de 7z y rar i no me deja extraerlos :(

But I sige giving my mistake last hosted the 7z and rar .. i not let me extract

error:Can not open files geodata_._Rev__[1].7z002 as archive

read my previous post, you're not getting what I said...

Droppo.-

Reaction score

Well L2J Project has a new site now and they released a new version of geodatas and pathnodes wich are now actually working better than before with the latest introduced changes into the L2J's source code (that's what some ppl told me, I haven't tested it yet) and almost sure they will be synced on every server pack soon (L2JFree already did, so if you use L2JFree, you can use the new pathnodes)

Links were added to the first post. So please if you plan to test pathnodes please post your opinions... Atleast what Sami from L2J said, he will work on pathnodes engine to get a pretty decent pathnodes engine.

P/S: If the new files are better on worse than the ones posted by me before? dunno... I haven't tested them yet. Any feedback will be appreciated...

Droppo.-

we will test them and i will tell you my opinion if your geo are better or worse.

Back