Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J Geodata files for all Server Packs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Share]Geodata files for all Server Packs

well, with the new geo system, if you click too far from your char (IDK what the radius is, but it's like 2000-3000), the character will stop if he's moving and will not move. You must always walk a bit by a bit which is very annoying. I'll look into it that I could remove this check.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you very much for the share Droppo!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Geodata and Pathnodes files updated! Now you can choose between L2J Geodata project and L2JFree ones. L2Jfree files are actually done by Nimevien and me

Test them choose your flavor and let us know what you think... We gonna accept Bug reports only for L2JFree ones for now... we're talking about to merge projects and work all of us in a big project...

Enjoy!

Droppo.-

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Geodata and Pathnodes files updated! Now you can choose between L2J Geodata project and L2JFree ones. L2Jfree files are actually done by Nimevien and me

Test them choose your flavor and let us know what you think... We gonna accept Bug reports only for L2JFree ones for now... we're talking about to merge projects and work all of us in a big project...

Enjoy!

Droppo.-

Nice job droppo but can you give us more detales.What different have the l2jfree geodata than l2j geodata?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Nice job droppo but can you give us more detales.What different have the l2jfree geodata than l2j geodata?

Well... I can't tell you exactly the differences between both projects... I can say that L2JFree ones done by nimivien and me has some fixes done by us and wich are actually not present on L2J ones. Like rune clan hall fixes, a bridge near hunters village, fortresses and stuff like that... We used my first pack shared wich was an updated version of L2J old project as a base for our work.

Droppo.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

And what about pathnodes for L2JFree?

I guess it's ok to use L2J's ones with l2jfree geo

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

And what about pathnodes for L2JFree?

I guess it's ok to use L2J's ones with l2jfree geo

Yeah... they can be used and no major problems... soon we gonna make our own pn files... it's just a matter of time I guess...

Droppo.-

Just Ask ME!!!
Reaction score

i have the last rev of l2jFree i must donwload All files :? for pathode and Geodatas, Srry for the n00b question but i neves use it.... THX...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Yeah... since this is a new share separated l2j from l2jfree if you want any of them you must download all the 2 files for l2jfree ones or 1 file for L2J ones. Pathnodes are optional and l2j ones works for both packs right now...

Droppo.-

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Well... I can't tell you exactly the differences between both projects... I can say that L2JFree ones done by nimivien and me has some fixes done by us and wich are actually not present on L2J ones. Like rune clan hall fixes, a bridge near hunters village, fortresses and stuff like that... We used my first pack shared wich was an updated version of L2J old project as a base for our work.

Droppo.-

Ok thanks droppo

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

New files added... Only L2JFree project ones from now on.... Please read the first post for more info...

Droppo.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Is there any svn for this great geodata files so that we can keep our files up-to-date?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Yes, there is an SVN.. I will be posting that info later... looks like we're going to make some changes there first... dunno for sure... so once i got that, i will be posting it...

Droppo.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi
i have a problem with the second file from rev 193. The 7zip can't regognize it. it say "Can not open as archive".

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

You just have to make right click on the first file and select extract... 2nd file is a continuation of first one and gets extracted automatically when you do what I say with the first file...

Droppo.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanx for the share and a noob question: Do I have to install the pathnodes in order to use geodata?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Pathnodes are not needed to use geodata, but geodata it is needed to use pathnodes...
to use both of them follow these steps

Download the geodata and pathnodes packs and put the geodatas obviously on geodata folder and pathnodes on pathnodes... then depending on what server pack you use. you must enable them. On L2JFree you must set GeoData = True and then GeoPathFinding = True on your options.properties file and you're ready.

Just a tip for every geodata file there must be a pathnode file...

Droppo.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

My server pack has no pathnodes folder, where is it located? can I just create it and drop pathnode files inside?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

create it on inside data folder and put the files there....

Droppo.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can any of you guys explain what is geodata?im noob here kinda explain please

Back