Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J Interlude server files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello all,

Im looking for interlude server files what works - i can't find works link with downloads

I need last version server files for Interlude server Maybe + new items

I try a lot of download link but dont work :(

Anyone can share works interlude server files please

- is best for me :)

thx and sorry for my englis

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here I have L2Jfree Rev 2741

and here the Client for this server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would be super grateful if anyone could re-upload some Interlude files. Thank you very much!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks so much! I will test it out this weekend if I can.

I hope that everything works

Here you can download original client Lineage 2 Interlude
l2.ini Creater
System files
Geodata
Updater

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I invite you to turn yourself to side projects, which are now far, far beyond L2J / L2JFree regarding IL.

My own pack, aCis, is (still) in developement since 10 years (simply make a Google search), but even packs like L2JFrozen or Lucera are now far better than regular L2J.

You shouldn't use provided links listed on this forums, the number of bugs and exploits make it unusable for live server.

Greetings,

Tryskell.

Retired
Reaction score
If it is a typical "adfly" kind of thing: Please refrain from using link shorteners with ads features. You won't make any money with this kind of time wasting.
The majority people using ublock or adblock will simply bypass your link's logic without you getting anything from it.

Back