Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J L2j Europa Open Source Tauti emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
L2j Europa Open Source Glory Days emulator

What is L2j Europa?

L2j Europa is a new and open source L2j emulator based on Glory Days expansion (protocol 479) forked from Project Mobius, where you can find advanced features like Awakening removal skills, retail Wynn summons stats, many working skills, daily quests, many instances working and much more. We know there are some of missing features but we fix as much as we can and accept forum contributions of course.
First, we need to implement almost all features of Tauti expansion, then we can move on Glory Days without many problems..

Where I can get L2j Europa?

We've a public SVN on google code:

Timeline link :

Official Forum: (register to our forum to view other sections)

PS: We are planning to reintroduce an updated version of geodata, stay tuned! ;)

What are the requirements to run L2jEuropa?
The requirements are: Java 7, MySQL or you can use portable MySQL integrated in Wamp\Xampp\EasyPHP, Dual-Core processor and at least 1GB RAM

How I compile L2j Europa?

To compile L2j Europa is pretty simple, open our build.xml file with Eclipse IDE and then start Ant Build, then it creates a new .zip file and you can unzip it in your local folder, or upload it to your dedicated server

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Of course, first share your user contributions in this section: then after good works you'll be promoted to developer in our SVN

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New update revision 51

- Added new config option AltDeleteAwakenSkillFromDB.
- Updated some npc stats as retail. //Parsed from client
- Fixed tree.dtd missing field.
- Added Museum Statistic Engine support (tnks to Awakeninger for support)

We've implemented a basic Museum statistics engine which show acquired exp, adena, play time and some other stats

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why when i create a new character, whatever its type (human or elf) it will become dwarf with long mp bar (blue bar), after that when i try to get into the game it will crash (sorry for my bad english).

Rev : 157

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
we recently moved to Glory Days Expansion, you can see here how to connect:
timeline and svn are the same links of my first post

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sory im use google translate
English :
The only suggestion from me, if you released the a data base please include how where how your server config, or at least give you information that you have a server config, example "for setting up a server that I have given the same by way of setting up a server Kamael"
Indonesia :
ini hanya saran dari saya, jika anda meliris sebuah data base harap sertakan bagai mana cara config server anda, atau setidaknya memberikan keterangan bahwa config server yang anda punya, contoh " untuk seting up server yang telah saya berikan sama dengan cara setting up kamael server "

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Everythings is cool i cant belive but this is the best repack i ever see so thanks you gyiz to share this !!!!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This works amazingly but I can not for the life of me figure out how to make an admin account, I have tried so many different things, been googling for like 3 hours now and nothing has worked.

I have tried character/account with access levels 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, 100, 127, 150, & 200.

None worked

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@AKA Gambit - checked the source you need to add the gm in the xml file - gameserver\config\xml\gmacces.xml or in the xml files in dir gameserver\config\xml\GMAccess.d depending on who and what kind of access you want to give the gm

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The client always say something like " incorrect password" when i try to login. i'm not sure whether the client could connect to server or not. does anyone know how to check ?
Thank you.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How can I be a GM?I did not understand.I need to edit something?

Reaction score
Aka Gambit or rakos! please give me that file already modified, because i dont know how to modify, or show me an example(about Gm Acces).

Aka Gambit or rakos! please give me that file already modified, because i dont know how to modify, or show me an example(about Gm Acces) HOW to put that codes.

Reaction score
Aka Gambit or rakos! please give me that file already modified, because i dont know how to modify, or show me an example(about Gm Acces).

Aka Gambit or rakos! please give me that file already modified, because i dont know how to modify, or show me an example(about Gm Acces) HOW to put that codes.

What do you need? A way to enable gm character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back