Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J L2JPes Interlude Project

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
MbpSEjQ - L2JPes Interlude Project - RaGEZONE Forums

Interlude Experimental Open Source Project

Pes stands Pauler's Experimental Source and it is an open source interlude project based on aCis 290 revision. I created this project in order to test and experiment while keeping the project as stable as possible. I will not add a ton of custom feature, but I will try to add features rarely seen on interlude or features rarely seen at l2j in general. The project will stay open source, and there is one chance in the far future to move the project to another chronicle. Everyone, is free to report any bugs here, or contribute with his own way.

Also, if someone is interested in being a developer for this project, and he is confident enough, send me a PM.

Why interlude?
I already got this question many times, and the answer is that I am more familiar with that chronicle than the rest.

Forum:

SVN:
Timeline:

Compiled Revision 12 Download Links:

L2JPes_Gamserver:

L2JPes_Datapack:

Regards.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We have commited some stuff. Feel free to learn more here. .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Very good. its starting point and rev 290 ljacis correct? I'll download and start testing today yet. You could provide links to download geodata + system + file edit 100% compatible with this project? Also important would you say that the best versions of JDK and MySQL to run the project.

Back