Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J LineWeb 1.0 (Website system with 3 database support)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
LineWeb is a website system that lets you as a administrator manage your website with ease. Our system is built especially for L2J-based Lineage 2 private servers. Two obvious features we shouldn't be missing are of course the Rankings (Level, PvP and Player Kills) and the Server Status page where you can see if server is online and the online players count.
There is a full featured account manager where players can create and manage their game accounts. When it comes to customizing the website's layout it is quite easy if you have basic HTML & CSS skills. Each and every part of the website's layout is located in one folder and can be modified in any way you want.

If you run into any or have any questions,

Screenshot
Macbeth - LineWeb 1.0 (Website system with 3 database support) - RaGEZONE Forums

Main Website Features
- 3 database support (lets you use a total of 3 databases, one for your l2j gameserver, one for your l2j login server and one for LineWeb)
- Register & Logout
- Rankings (Level, Player Kills & PvP)
- Custom AntiSpam filters
- Password Recovery for players

Member Panel Features
- Change Password
- Change Email
- View your accounts characters
- Character teleporter

Admin Panel
- News Management (Add, Edit & Delete)
- Download Management (Add, Edit & Delete)
- Website Settings (Add, Edit & Delete)
- Server Status (Configure your server status)
- Password Recovery settings (URL, sender email, email subject)
- Server Features (Editable Page Content)
- Server Rules (Editable Page Content)
- Connection Guide (Editable Page Content)
- Admin Accounts (Edit, Add & Delete)

That are all the current features for the latest free version we offer. However, we also have a premium version available for those who are interessed. You can order and view a comparison table between the free and the premium version . Click on the tab "Compare Free & Premium" to view the differences between the two.

Download Link for the free version:

Regards,
Dan

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sweet. Hope you'll like it!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If someone has any suggestions regarding features, do tell us!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how i install this web?:-S srry but i`m new in lineage2 :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Browse to the url where you have unpacked LineWeb, and add /index.php/install in the URL field. For example

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A Database Error Occurred

Unable to connect to your database server using the provided settings.

Filename: C:\xampp1\htdocs\system\database\DB_driver.php

Line Number: 124

what i do now?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Did you solve the IonCube problem? Cause in my notification email about this thread it said something about not having the IonCube loaders.

If you have then great. Have you followed the installation? You need to configure the database connection as it sais in the installation guide. Please browse to your lineweb package and go into config/database.php and configure the connections.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i configured now but i have more 1 problem :)
A Database Error Occurred
Error Number: 1054

Unknown column 'accessLevel' in 'where clause'

SELECT * FROM accounts WHERE accessLevel = 0

Filename: C:\xampp1\htdocs\system\database\DB_driver.php

Line Number: 330

i put on acceslevel 1 and i trying and 100 and doesn`t work :|

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Please check if you have the column accesslevel in your characters table. And make sure you have configured all three of the databases, and that they are the correct ones as well, because there is one for your LineWeb db, one for your L2j login server and one for your l2j game server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
characters table? i configured all 3 databases but i have only 1 :D but i put at all the same name all:) and don`t work:( come on msn to help me :-S

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Add us on skype: daniel.marklund2

Problem solved : User was using L2jFrozen which LineWeb is not yet compatible with.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some day these web will be compatible with L2jfrozen?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Some day these web will be compatible with L2jfrozen?
Maybe.. We have received several requests regarding this matter, however we do not have the manpower at the moment to make L2j frozen version and meanwhile keep on bringing updates to the l2j version.

If the requests of this matter keeps on getting bigger, we might hire one more developer for this project though.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need some help, I'm trying to install the web, for my local server, but i don't know how.... I tried creating a ftp, a puting all server files there but doesn't work, can u help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[h=1]A Database Error Occurred[/h]Error Number: 1054
Unknown column 'accessLevel' in 'field list'
INSERT INTO accounts (login, password, lastactive, accessLevel, lastIP) VALUES ( 'xaler', 'KMKOYciHfw15hPonSUDVWhiV3Ig=', '1358597014', 0, '192.168.0.59')
Filename: C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyPHP-12.1\www\system\database\DB_driver.php
Line Number: 330

Before i was using l2frozen gameserver files but now i downloauded other pack and made new database l2jdb but i still getting this erorr ant sugestions? while im trying to crate an account or login as a admin.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Make sure that accessLevel column exists in your database.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back