Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J Making a Kamael Server on Windows [Step-By-Step]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [GUIDE]Making a Kamael Server on Windows [Step-By-Step]

Ok I have figured out what Hypnotoad meant everyone. When you download the Server pack you are given the 3 Folders one with your Data Pack, Game Server and Login Server. If you are getting the Server terminated abnormally error when you run the gameserver it is because the files recipe.xml and extractable_items.csv is missing. So to fix this go in to your Data Pack\gameserver\data and copy everything in the data folder into you your actually Gameserver/dist/data. If you did everything as mentioned everything should be fine for you.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yay now my gamerserver run good, but in when i start loginserver have this error

BloodyCoder - Making a Kamael Server on Windows [Step-By-Step] - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

which server pack are you using? L2J Free?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes x_x

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I Have the same problem as darkasakura but im using l2 Emu pls help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

My problem is that when the startgameserver.bat is loading it freezes at loading script...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

:alienmental:
pls help me, I have installed JAVA JDK 6 on my x64 windows, i already tried a few version but without succes

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I need to know to disable gameguard or something like that .......when im trying to log in game saying "A hacking tool has been discovered . please try play again after closing unnecessary programs.
Error code (and this code cant see)"
but i dont have HACK

thanks for help :ala:

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

what did you do to make the Gameserver work?

I copy all files in gameserver/data folder to l2j-gameserver/dist/data folder

T_T , i cant start my startloginserver.bat please help!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Everyone getting the Loginserver error make sure you have Java JDK 6 update 5.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well, I had no JDK 6 Update 5 is downloaded and installed, then started the startloginserver.bat but now this happens

BloodyCoder - Making a Kamael Server on Windows [Step-By-Step] - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hmm I really have no clue there, but I still think the error is coming from you not have JDK 6 Update 6 before you installed the server. So if you think you can then start over with fresh files , I recommend the Latest L2JFREE since its the one I used and it worked very nice for me. Before you being again use this tutorial instead http://forum.ragezone.com/f324/guide-making-interlude-server-windows-275299/ (its for interlude but most of the things are the same. One more thing that I did that could help you is make a Folder on your C: called Server so like this C:\Server. And make 3 Folders Data Pack, Game Server and Login Server and then copy everything from the L2J Pack into their appropriate section. Oh and leave out the dist folder for Login and Game server. So lets say I have the L2J pack on my desktop (gameserver\dist\ and loginserver\dist) copy everything inside the dist folder into thier appropriate section in the Server folder on your C: drive.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

the problem takes place by an error in configuraccion of loginserver
-------------------in spanish--------------------
el problema se produce por un error en la configuraccion del loginserver

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I make everythink right. Login and Game server correct :p but now i cant connect to server in game :S It says THE PASS IS INCORECT. TRY AGAIN LATER I have to set account at NAVICAT or i have wrong HOST file? plz help me at end :D

Now i change a little bit HOST file and come in. I write Account and then come to the server list (BARTZ server). But when i click confirm i cant LOGIN IN SERVER. Any sugguestions? Neeed help....

Is maybe Protocol Revision the problem? Look at screenshot

Now all is right :p But i can be online only 5s then GAME KICK ME. Writes Account Matic FAILED TO REPLY GAME GUARD QUERY AND IS BEING KICKED!! :S weird any help...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yea I think you need the game guard patch so look around for that, also congrats for figuring it out. Also may I see you server.properties and loginserver.properties? You can pm it to me.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

My Server starts normally as well,which is great!But when i am launching the Kamael klient it say that GameGuard is damaged and i must reainstall it!Anyone help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

maybe you have make a mistake in the jscript folder. did you recieve a message?

I think not... I haven't made any changes in the pack of this kamael version...
I've downloaded the latest pack 3313 L2JFree from Droppos thread.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I think not... I haven't made any changes in the pack of this kamael version...
I'm using Droppo's pack for the kamael server.

I don't have any server pack... (At least not public one) So don't you ever say it's mine... the packs I share are L2JFree and L2JEMU and none of them are mine, so give the credits to the ppl who actually works on them...

Droppo.-

Back