Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J Making a Kamael Server on Windows [Step-By-Step]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [GUIDE]Making a Kamael Server on Windows [Step-By-Step]

updated to HELLBOUND

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

updated to HELLBOUND

Kamael and HellBound require java 1.6++++ so please edit your guide and add it because many users use java 1.5 update 13 which is the most stable at this time and they have problems

Seconds guys please dont update your servers to HellBound because it is bugged like a hell and you will have exploits,bugs and problems.Wait a little until developers make it stable and fix most commot(important)bugs

Thanks

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hello
I have a problem with the log in ... when i fill ID and password and then i press ok it says that my password is incorrect
I tried several accounts (it says that is auto created) also i tried and with account manager .. but nothing
I did what the guide says (i had a problem with the game server but i overcome it)
an now have the problem with the log in (accounts)
If you believe that you know what should i do
pls say your opinion

-Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Come on ppl i saw a lot of dudes with the same problem as me LOGINSERVER with abnormal error and i didnt saw any answer.........................

sorry about my english.....

if any one posted anything about that i would be thankfull if some one post it again....

tks to the dude that help us for ur time...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

could some one check and help me with this plz ....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hello,

I have problem with hexid. This is my P.Scr.(hellbound server)
Where i make mistake?

10x

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hey when i try to get on my server i get stuck at the server selection screen.... any help???

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Well, I've done everything perfectly fine until I tried to log into the game. U said that accounts are autocreated and I put in whatever ID and password. But then, when it shows the table "You are currently logging in. Please wait a moment.", it seems that I have to wait forever...Is it somehow related to account managing ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hello
I have a problem with the log in ... when i fill ID and password and then i press ok it says that my password is incorrect
I tried several accounts (it says that is auto created) also i tried and with account manager .. but nothing
I did what the guide says (i had a problem with the game server but i overcome it)
an now have the problem with the log in (accounts)
If you believe that you know what should i do
pls say your opinion

-Thanks

I get the exact same error as him. Anyone have any idea what the problem is? And/or a possible solution?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

list commands plz.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hey there i have followed all steps done it over 10 times now and still i get to the log in screen choose server (bartzh)...... and nothing happens i have tried everything and i do mean EVERYTHING.. hope someone can help me. it even shows in the running batch file that my account is made and when i look in navicat its there i can change accesslevel but i cant log in to make a char would be really appreciative of help and solutions

basicly i get everything running but i just cant log in and create a character, if someone has the time, effort and heart to help me please add me on MSN at mattiasclifford@hotmail.com

and here is a picture that shows how its all looking for me ps thanks in advance :D:D

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hallo to all.I have a problem that hapen always.When i run "RegisterGameServer" it doesnt create "hedix(bla bla).txt but a folder with name "log".What shall i do ?i w8 for your reply.I remake many times the steps but i have the same error always :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi guys :zoo_taz: i want to try this L2j too :poster_ss i thing login run ok but i have problem whit gameserver :throw: you can see what i have installed (JAVA) all other things are ok (tnx for this cool GUIDE) if you can help me to run gameserver i will love you :thumbup:
BloodyCoder - Making a Kamael Server on Windows [Step-By-Step] - RaGEZONE Forums

BloodyCoder - Making a Kamael Server on Windows [Step-By-Step] - RaGEZONE Forums

:alienmental:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i make all login and gameserver runs ok but i cant log in and play :( don't know why my HOST file or my Login setings are wrong :( this is my IP 89.253.165.212 if you guys can tell me what i must do to play on my server (and some other players to join me) help :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can someone with a working server give me a screenshot of the folders and how they should be setup ... im tring to setup a server but the paths in the tut dont match to what it is in the zip folders...:juggle:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i have the server running .. however what client do i need to connect?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hello all . i want to put GmShop and the rest . buffshop . how i can do that??? pls answer me . tell me step by step a am a little newbie

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This is the error i have, i have my Drive in H:/ and i changed its DBInstall right cause it was set in C:/ so when i hit Register i get Denided But if i go to MySQL i can connect... any help?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i got it Working fully.... thing was the l2-gameserver Just rename it to: gameserver and loging, Extract de Data to the game server and it should work fine.

Back