Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J L2J Interlude Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i finished the guide i run startgame and logingame consoles i also install the interlude client .i run l2.exe at first it showed me gamegauard error 400 but now nothing .it doesn`t log in .can anyone help me with my problem i`m stuck i don`t know what to do

pleaseeeee

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can somone help me with settings database installer thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks i gif it a try. its my first time i do this and hafe a lot ot learn but i try it anyway like the idea to hafe my own server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have this error. I have tried un-installing and deleting what folders I knew were installed but nothing changes. I had it almost finished the 1st attempt but was getting a hexid error, so I tried starting over.

heiser - L2J Interlude Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
I have this error. I have tried un-installing and deleting what folders I knew were installed but nothing changes. I had it almost finished the 1st attempt but was getting a hexid error, so I tried starting over.

heiser - L2J Interlude Server - RaGEZONE Forums

you can add the sql files manualy in navicat.

about hexid error you need to have the hexid.txt in gs config folder and in gameserver.sql to have the hexid line.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have made the server.I login normaly but when i go to select gameserver i select i click ok and it do nothing in the pign says 0 . What to do?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Allright,
Ive done it !
But as everyone says i ve a problem!
I know that it's been spoken many times since you've made this guide but i cant login!
I need you to specify the ports i need to open!

I mean i open my router i go to port triggering and it has "Select an application" and "Custom applications"

Which exact files needed to be ported to the 3306 , 7777 and 2106 ports?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Allright,
Ive done it !
But as everyone says i ve a problem!
I know that it's been spoken many times since you've made this guide but i cant login!
I need you to specify the ports i need to open!

I mean i open my router i go to port triggering and it has "Select an application" and "Custom applications"

Which exact files needed to be ported to the 3306 , 7777 and 2106 ports?

yes, but maybe you have wrong settings in your config. post them here

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sorry to sound noobish but is there meant to be a whole bunch of files missing...

....maybe if u check....this guide is from 2007....i mean...l2j files with this guide, may still work...but dont you think links WILL be dead after....5 years now? :p....go google for l2j files...or use SVN.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm a 100% sure that this is a retarded question and people will yell at me for not searching or something, but I cant get a straight answer to this question:"This is interlude,where to I get files for H5 or Freya or something ?"

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Re: [Guide]L2J Interlude Server

Why keep on post Guides to make server when there are several of them....

the only difrent is the look....

Sry but no happy reply from me...

Why even spend time to make a reply if it's all negative? :) + it's not only about the look, some people are simply just better in explaining things than others. And some people are also good in making it simple, like heiser. But sure, there are other guides BUT some people might find it hard to follow such guides (in general).

Sincerely,
Swezid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back