Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J Lineage II - Multisell Manager

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Share]Lineage II - Multisell Manager

error:
Droppo - Lineage II - Multisell Manager - RaGEZONE Forums

english: Application Failed to initialize properly. Click on to finish accepting application

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i run an offline server atm and i dont have an password in the database so i leave the field blank but still get the error that it cant connect to the database

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

worked for me for a while but now it's telling me that it can't open etcitem-table...
any idea where it's coming from?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

i run an offline server atm and i dont have an password in the database so i leave the field blank but still get the error that it cant connect to the database

Sorry, but works with some minimal security flags AFAIK. So you should put a password to MySQL in order to get it working...

Dunno about any other solution right now...

Droppo.-

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

worked for me for a while but now it's telling me that it can't open etcitem-table...
any idea where it's coming from?

Happened to me some time ago... but the problem was that I was testing stuff on the DB that the program was using and I managed it to have duplicated items and that was why it happened...

You could also check that the etcitem table has the same fields that the L2J one since I think you're using Oneo DB and I'm not sure, but they should be synced L2JFree's changes to items, armors, and weapons tables wich actually adds a new field to them called item_display_id... So that should be the problem you're having and the solution is quite easy to see...
work with the program in another different DB than the ones on your servers and that in that DB that the program uses, remove those fields added...

With a query like this
Code:
ALTER TABLE `armor` DROP `item_display_id`;
ALTER TABLE `etcitem` DROP `item_display_id`;
ALTER TABLE `weapon` DROP `item_display_id`;

Should be ok.

Droppo.-

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

" Could not initalitze Config file ! Please check the options.ini placed in application root folder. " Uhm ive done everything i had to

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Works in linux + wine?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hi droppo what database name should i put in option.ini ? thanks.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

" Could not initalitze Config file ! Please check the options.ini placed in application root folder. " Uhm ive done everything i had to

Dunno your settings, but you must have a MySQL password... if you're using it without a password you get that problem.
Don't forget to run the included SQL file on the DB you're using on the config file.
If you're using L2JFree atleast you must remove the Item_display_id field on armor, weapon, etcitem tables.

Droppo.-

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

hi droppo what database name should i put in option.ini ? thanks.

Read the mini installation guide of the first post and you tell me on wich DB should be installed.... Think man! it wont kill you!

Droppo.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Dunno your settings, but you must have a MySQL password... if you're using it without a password you get that problem.
Don't forget to run the included SQL file on the DB you're using on the config file.
If you're using L2JFree atleast you must remove the Item_display_id field on armor, weapon, etcitem tables.

Droppo.-
this mean i should add the sql file to my database right? i did it and i have a password but i get the error again :S
and i am using oneo's pack

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

Inside your L2Multisell_1.2 theres a file named options.ini .Open it with notepad and you will see this :
MySQL-Server = xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
MySQL-User = ****
MySQL-Password = ****
MySQL-Database = ****
MySQL-Server is usually your localhost so you write 127.0.0.1
MySQL-User is usually root
MySQL-Password is usually blank or root
MySQL-Database is usually l2jdb

Configure that file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i know this and i filled everything in....

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score

I should have watched my mouth and not said/talked poop to DeadlyData telling him things like your are not welcome here because then I become the one who is truly not welcome here.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

yeah this tool is alsome, worked with c5, and now im on interlude, nojoy. I even droped the item id's and nothing.. such a pain in the arse when things dont run, I'll try a few things.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

how can i add custom id's?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

take a look at the folders and files included and you'll realize how to add them really fast.

Droppo.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

one small problem im having,
theres no way to define what port to use, since i have multiple servers, in order to set things up so my site and everything can access them all, ive had to use diff ports for mysql...
it doesnt seem to want to accept IP:port

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Really The Best Software To Make Shops :D :D
Thx Droppo!!!

Back