Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J Lineage II - Multisell Manager

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well ppl here you have the best tool I ever seen to make multisells. This too is not mine, actually is made by a guy called Trexx, so credits goes to him. I'm just sharing it here...

Link:
(4554 kb)

Requirements:
Microsoft .NET 2 Framework ( )

Installation:
1. Unpack the rar-archive
2. Batch/add the sql-file "item_icon.sql" into your l2jdb database
3. Edit the "option.ini" ( input your mysql data )
4. Run the L2Multisell and have fun

Virus & Trojan Informations:
as usually u have to check the tool for trojans yourself. I guarantee not to have included any trojans but check it yourself.

Respect the Copyright or do NOT use the tool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Same problem here like few others had, unable to connect to the database, even though configuration is set correctly. Tested on both vista and Xp. Bah...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Same problem here like few others had, unable to connect to the database, even though configuration is set correctly. Tested on both vista and Xp. Bah...

Try the old way :

Reaction score
everything works on Vista, XP fanboys :D

here some SQL for ppl who has problems executing it., first Execute CreateTABLE then ICONS. :drool:

and some one help me,... how can i add price? I mean I add item, but I can't add requirements for it :/ :sneaky2:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice ty ... all work good.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It is realy a nice tool, but I don't understand how to insert the ingredients for the multisell.

can somebody give an explain for me???

sry for my bad english

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you get error about connecting to database, you should change your IP in Option.ini.

I recommend to download MySQL Administrator and look at the first page (Server Information): check out values in all 3 groupboxes (look out for IP - if it's different, you should use external IP). Then create new mysql user and give him total rights for database where you've got your lineage server istalled. It is beacause root user can connect from local computer only. Then try to connect with this user and everything should be okay :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys... this looks like a really useless bump, but I have a question...
Since I used an outdated tool in the past which deleted my custom teleporter (had to make it all over again >.<), I wanna know for sure if this tool is still up-to-date.

Thanks,
Raven

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry for questions, but can I expect the update will appear for Windows 7 x64? This is best multisell manager, but works only on windows XP.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have no idea how the hell it works for some of you but w/e. I had all the errors above.
Shares like this really annoy me since you have to spend time to make it work
and you are trying to rfigure it out why the hell it doesnt work. Well have no idea how did you menage to make it work
but if you have problems just like I had try this:

just download unpack use item_icon.sql
than import this 4MB file to your DB

and everything will work like a charm and if by any chance it wont than I guess you have somethign wrong with youd mySQL

regards hope this will help

PS- still trying to figure it out how to set prices :/
but I guess I will just use some ready multisell and copy it from there

EDIT: ok if you want to set the price of the item just drag and drop for ex: Adena from the list to the right bottom window and set the price.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have no idea how the hell it works for some of you but w/e. I had all the errors above.
Shares like this really annoy me since you have to spend time to make it work
and you are trying to rfigure it out why the hell it doesnt work. Well have no idea how did you menage to make it work
but if you have problems just like I had try this:

just download unpack use item_icon.sql
than import this 4MB file to your DB

and everything will work like a charm and if by any chance it wont than I guess you have somethign wrong with youd mySQL

regards hope this will help

PS- still trying to figure it out how to set prices :/
but I guess I will just use some ready multisell and copy it from there

EDIT: ok if you want to set the price of the item just drag and drop for ex: Adena from the list to the right bottom window and set the price.

Works but this download is piece of poop, try .

If you are having problems installing your SQL I created this installer.

Last edited:
Back