Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J PHP Status/Acc creation/Online players Scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Share/Guide]PHP Status/Acc creation/Online players Scripts

web servers like apache for instance.. usually dont have php included.. so doh.. you need to include them and after that happens.. you should enable a php extension called mysql or whatever database you run.

i suggest you just download some pack.. like wamp or easyphp is even faster to setup.. this packs already support php.. but you still need to enable connection to mysql..

ether way.. stop spamming here lol.. its just a simple script and you want help on setting up a web server o_O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can you send the code for how many clans and whick are there and how many gms are online and for players too (for players if you can send how to show how many and who are online)

Sorry for bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

vvizzi i need you if you have msn please add me to help with something mine is h.tsirikos@hotmail.com.

It is important i have mysql and navicat and i dont know how to set it up for tha site. Also i need a code for showing whick and how clans are there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You Rulez man !!!!!! nice scripts ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Just looking at your script, doesn't even look like you coded it yourself. Or even made it by yourself without any copy and pasting.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

well i have to say i waited for someone wise enough to come by and tell me what i did... all tho i let myself low enough to actually answer that.. i got to say your name sounds familiar too.. and btw that pic hmm.... and your rank new blood..? where did i hear that... and while im at it i have to say you made the best speed test i ever saw ^^..

come on man ofcourse i learned it from somewhere.. i used to write in c and started with mirc scripting xD... then i got bored and started a real project.. so i went on l2j cuz at least im productive and ppl can enjoy my work.. so i got to same problem.. most ppl run into.. web page.. and after first few dreamweawer tryes i realized.. ill just have to do it the old way.. so i knew html from before lol.. who doesnt.. and then i got to php what else.. and a bit of js... to make it look better... so i was satisfied with the way it looks (photoshop ftw) but i noticed most ppl get lost on private servers features and dont have the proper overview on your "costom" stuff.. so i learned sql querys (which came in more than just handy once my database got flooded with newbie mistakes or events or whatever came in the way...) and made a page driven database overview like l2wh has... or official l2 page ofcourse (but kamael).. so after a month or so i was finished and decided to contribute to ragezone since i learned so much from other ppls work..and i couldnt find a proper php acc creation(damn sha1) script..
anyway i copy/pasted those scripts from my own page and moded it.. i smoke to much so what.. and got few bugs in first post.. which were fixed soon after. i admit i learned from ppl ofcourse lol.. better than looking threw pages of books written for first time windows users.. so i use google big deal ^^, but i write every inch of my code myself duh.. and even the textures made by kaali or some other talented poster on rz i might of used to make my sever a bit more interesting.. have credits on servers page.

anyway since its holidays and i actually have enough time to answer that.. and tell you all about my skills maybe you can share with us.. where you got your guru social skills on ppl.. and why decide to judge my work based only on good will.. while all you did is spam..

and just so no grudges and all... you should consider learning to speak english.. and idk.. maybe write some of that fancy signature?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

could be useful sometimes these scripts :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Just looking at your script, doesn't even look like you coded it yourself. Or even made it by yourself without any copy and pasting.
Well... Instead comming here and flaming just for free without actually adding anything useful, why don't you write a better one and share it to show that you really know about this and you're not one of those "I-flame-ppl's-work,-but-I'm-so-lame-to-make-a-better-one" coz that kind of ppl we have a lot and believe me I love to infract them and they are not really welcome here...

Droppo.-

Mythic Archon
Reaction score

I still can't get it to work

Im trying on But it still doesn't work, Im also trying in Dreamweaver but still isnt working.
Code:
<html>
<body>
<?php
    printf '<table width="100">';
    $server  = "127.0.0.1";
    $portl   = "7777";
    $portc   = "7778";
    $portm   = "9014";
    $timeout = "5";

if ($server and $port and $timeout) {
    	$login =  @fsockopen("$server", $portl, $errno, $errstr, $timeout);
        $char =  @fsockopen("$server", $portc, $errno, $errstr, $timeout);
        $map =  @fsockopen("$server", $portm, $errno, $errstr, $timeout);
    }
    printf'<tr><td align="center"><strong>Server Status</strong></td></tr>';
    if($login) { print'<tr><td>Login:</td><td><font color="#00FF00"><strong> Online</strong></font><br><br></td></tr>'; }
    else { printf'<tr><td>Login:</td><td><font color="#FF0000"><strong> Offline</strong></font><br><br></td></tr>'; }
    if($char) { printf'<tr><td>Game:</td><td><font color="#00FF00"><strong> Online</strong></font></td></tr>'; }
    else { printf'<tr><td>Game:</td><td"><font color="#FF0000"><strong> Offline</strong></td></tr>'; } 
    if($map) { print'<tr><td>Game:</td><td><font color="#00FF00"><strong> Online</strong></font></td></tr>'; }
    else { print'<tr><td>Game:</td><td"><font color="#FF0000"><strong> Offline</strong></td></tr>'; }
    print'</table>';
?>
</body>
</html>

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

yeah lol and w3s will let you test php? o_O
also dw.. you seriously think it supports php?
and last thing... you really think it would work without php?

download wamp or some other pre-configured packs and you can test it fast..

Mythic Archon
Reaction score

Nope it still isnt working. Tried wamp and Xampp

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

well.. that code is so simple.. plus i actually use it.. so i think its safe to say it works.. and if it doesnt for you.. then only reason i can think of is you not enabling php in apaches config.. but as far as i know xamp and all that has it enabled.. so where do you paste this code?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score

i put it as it says in the html document

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

just paste this into your index

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

and if you dont get any site opened.. php isnt working and if you do get it.. search for mysql extension enabled.. if you have all this i guarantee you it will work.
anyway i wont be answering to it doesnt work posts anymore.. if you read all posts im sure you can be able to set up a proper web server..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

is there a way to add the Players Online and Server Status to a php-fusion panel?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

im assuming thats a php based panel lol.. so yeah why not.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

im assuming thats a php based panel lol.. so yeah why not.

what must i write in this:

PHP:
openside("Server Status");

closeside();
and this:
PHP:
openside("Players Online");

closeside();

????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

need help please :S

Error: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i expect you get that in the acc creation page?

then see the INSERT query and match the column number.. in first post i set 5 thats:

login, password, lastactive, accessLevel, lastIP

but maybe you have a different count?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score

How do you retrieve the php code from an html doc (lets say index.html) without putting the php code in index.html but rather in a separate file like status.php?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back