Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J How to Run Server under Router

Reaction score
was talking about the new way in the confif folder for lineage where do,s it go on local and i use no ip can u show me please

you can add in l2.ini your no-ip and as you are having the no-ip program they will be able to log in to your computer.

about the new configs, i think you mean the xml in config folder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i think i got it right but when i try to login i get ping 9999 so first am using a router n i did open the ports i got a server pc and am using a gameing pc and then i got friends that would like to login to so i use my no ip for them and for me to login i use the router ip right the 192.268.0.2 or am i doing it wrong????????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
# Bind address for gameserver. You should not need to change it in most cases.
# WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u>
# WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u>
# Default: * (0.0.0.0)
GameserverHostname = *

# Default: 7777
GameserverPort = 7777

# Default: * (0.0.0.0)
GameserverHostname = 192.168.2.101

Show loginserver.properties

Back