Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J Bug Attack Speed

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
(ENG)Hello,

I've been seraching in forum for the attack speed bug(you constantly press attack button and click at opponts feet), I am making my own server and I want to ask if there is a way to put delay between melee hits. I am using l2jfrozen, I dont know how to work with java programms.So if there is a way to fix this with some changes at confings ,or there is a similar skill like Special Ability: Quick Recovery of bows that can change the delay at hits on bows only I would like to know.

(GR)Γεια σας ,

Εψαξα μεσα στο forum για το προβλημα με το attack speed(Πατημενο το Attack και click στα ποδια του αντιπαλου), φτιαχνω δικο μου σερβερ multiskill και θελω να ρωτησω αν υπαρχει καποιος τροπος να βαλω delay αναμεσα στα hits για να φτιαξω το προβλημα.Χρησιμοποιω l2jfrozen . Δεν δουλευω java προγραμματα. Αν υπαρχει καποιο αντιστοιχο skill, οπως το Special Ability: Quick Recovery του bow το οποιο αλλαζει το delay αναμεσα στα Hits αλλα μονο για το bow,η καποια ρυθμιση μεσα απο τα configs παρακαλω πειτε μου.

Back