Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J Hellbound CT 1.5 Grand Boss

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello l2j fans and developers,
I'm a big fan of ct 1.5 chronicle, I've been working on project for a while,
(I've lightly have checked from Interlude to h5, but love this one the most, its size etc.)
I have an issue seems I cant overcome:
-no GrandBoss auto spawn.
All/any boss can be spawned manualy, all npc's are fine, there. My database table has them all listed, their spawn locations etc.
But the GrandBoss, for instance Queen Ant, core, orfen etc. areas are empty. As they are not regular spawns, I can't find a thread/understand who WHAT where handles them, triggers their spawn automaticaly.
I'm trying to read and read, and search endlessly not knowing what/where exactly to look for. Has anyone had this issue? server version: 2340, datapack version: 4995.
through my files I'm looking all over - database, Eclipse sided,
GrandbossManager.java has a comend
" * NOTE: The current version does NOT spawn the Grand Bosses,
* it just stores and retrieves the values on reboot/startup,
* for AI scripts to utilize as needed." Does the GrandBossManager should saturate the info/ handle the autospawn?
If yes, pleas post the java content, that works, if shouldnt, pleas explain where to look..
BUT - Baium works! status changes in console when you wake him up... But forr instance, I've got Core listed in database, its location, I have its .py file in AI/induviduals folder, its line in scripts.cfg, but location is empty. Queen Ant, Core, Orfen etc. locations are empty, nothing triggers their automatic spawn... I love this chronicle so much, pls share all you can help with, some code blocks I could compare and implement missing parts into mine, or working server and datapack files/source, where this issue is working, I could sync with mine..
:(:

Back