Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J l2.exe does't appear - HELP!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made a l2j interlude server , the gameserver and the loginserver working good.
i installed the original interlude client and edited the l2.ini , i opened the l2.exe and nothing happanes. i can see it open in the task manager but i cant see it. i tried editing the hosts file , didn't help.

also , i tried to put another's servers patch and edited the l2.ini + hosts and it still connected to their servers (somehow:blink:). please help me!:biggrin:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you send me the l2.bin located in your /system folder a long with the IP of your server.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you send me the l2.bin located in your /system folder a long with the IP of your server.

thanks for replying!
im using the original interlude client and there is no l2.bin file. only l2.ini ,l2.exe , l2.int.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Get a clean vanilla system folder.
Get l2encdec.
Extract it into the system-folder.
Run patcher.exe.
Now you can edit the L2.ini
Client should start now.

(Don't forget that you probably need to get rid of GG too)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Get a clean vanilla system folder.
Get l2encdec.
Extract it into the system-folder.
Run patcher.exe.
Now you can edit the L2.ini
Client should start now.

(Don't forget that you probably need to get rid of GG too)
thanks! when you say "clean vanilla system folder" you mean the original interlude system folder by ncsoft? or i need to download an another one?

edit : ~~~ thnaks!!! it worked !~~~

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back