Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J Question regarding sending packets to L2JServer

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello :):

I'm trying to create a web interface that allows me to perform certain operations in-game (such as directly adding items to a given player's inventory, or something like opening a dialog window for every player in-game by simply pressing a button from within my web interface).

After looking inside the L2J source code I found that the L2GamePacketHandler class is responsible for handling packets which bode well for my little side project. However, it seems in order for a packet to get processed, the L2GamePacketHandler needs a L2GameClient which leads me to my questions:

- Is it possible for anything other than a L2GameClient to get it's packets handled by the L2JServer?
- If this is indeed possible, how would I implement this? (maybe post actual/pseudo code if it's not too much trouble)
- If this is not possible, would it then be possible to create a workaround somehow?

My knowledge regarding the structuring of MMO's is limited which is why I've decided to make this thread, so forgive me if my questions sound stupid.

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can use the implemented Telnet-server for that.
Implement new commands and use for example PHP to connect to the telnet server and send the commands.

Upvote 0
Back