Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J Server packs repository+Tools talk thread

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, this will be the talk thread for the Server packs repository+Tools thread. here you will be able to post doubts related to any of the stuff shared on that thread.
You can also post your contribs for the F.A.Q. on that thread. Once they got checked will be moved there with the proper credits.
Please keep this thread free of spam. And before posting a problem check the F.A.Q. first to see if it's not already answered there.
If you ask something that is already posted on that F.A.Q. your post will be just deleted.
Always remember that ragezone rules apply to this also. So post in english, or any other language but always put the proper english translation of your post.

Something that you will have to keep in mind to help others to help you, is always put the server pack you use and rev wich you're having problems. And before posting a problem, please always try updating your server files to latest rev shared as a minimal requirement. If you know how to compile them by your own and there are any new revs, it's a good idea to try that also, before posting.

Also remember, if your english is not the best, have this always in mind. Write first your problem perfectly in your own language first before using a translation service to get a cleaner english translation. Rememeber that if you post your problems in a cleaner way that everyone can understand, then you have more chances to get an answer.

I hope that ppl join this idea and make it work in order to make the L2J section a lil better.

With that said... I think we're ready to go with this...

Droppo.-

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to make un upgrade?

Hello community of l2j of ragezone. Im a new old member.
I have a server of l2j-free and am proving to make an update since I have never made it.
At the moment I have rev2244 and wanted to pass it to rev2413.
My question is: I must make updates one by one or can i jump directly to the last one?
Thanks.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Help]Server packs repository+Tools talk thread

Share thread updated! Latest L2JFree & L2Emu revs added. Also added Italian Lang file for L2DAT EncDec. More stuff will be added soon and F.A.Q. will be updated also...

Droppo.-

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can u add RaidBoss Drop rate to all future pack like in L2J it's make drop from normal mobs and raidboss it's may not good if I set droprate to 50 and player go to Tower of Insolence and killed Baium and appear 50 rings of Baium

Thankyou not only me but maybe good for everyone

Upvote 0
Reaction score

Can u add RaidBoss Drop rate to all future pack like in L2J it's make drop from normal mobs and raidboss it's may not good if I set droprate to 50 and player go to Tower of Insolence and killed Baium and appear 50 rings of Baium

Thankyou not only me but maybe good for everyone

i suggest to change the droprate of raidbosses that you want. to change all monsters drop rate i think is crazy.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This thread maybe is a little out of date :p but i want to ask a question. How can i make a patch? a patch that when i sent it to others they are gonna connect to my server ( i dont want to put them change their hosts) thnx.(i looked at the forum but i didnt found anything i hope you can help me)

Upvote 0
Reaction score

you didn't find anything??? you must patch your system with l2endec and then open the l2ini file with l2fileedit and then change the l2aught to the ip.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Droppo - Server packs repository+Tools talk thread - RaGEZONE Forums

HELP ME please error in gameserver.bat

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Stop spamming the same message all over the forum... you did 2 thread (in wrong way of course) with this same thing and posted on oneo pack thread and here. STOP THAT OR YOU WILL GET AN INFRACTION. I never heard about one person who actually likes to help spammers... so you're going for the wrong way.

Droppo.-

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi Droppo! Whats happening with the updates? I'm sure you're having a reason. I have seen trac for l2jfree. They are making bunch of fiixes and stuff. Perhaps you wait for them to finish them? Or you just want to make a break :)
Just know, I am not in dire need :), just asking....

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I'm soo many other projects besides that... and all of them have been pretty much active on these days... that's why I couldn't keep them up to date as much as you wanted to... I will be uploading updated files soon...

Droppo.-

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello
I got problem first my loginserver wouldn't load but fixed that :p
Now my gameserver is being bitchy and wants some MapRegionInstance or something here is the string i get and after this it doesn't do anything anymore.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.instancemanager.MapRegionManager.load<MapRegionManager.java:94>
at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.instancemanager.MapRegionManager.<init><MapRegionManager.java:84>
at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.instancemanager.MapRegionManager.getInstance<MapRegionManager.java:77>
at net.sf.l2j.GameServer.<init><GameServer.java:159>
at net.sf.l2j.GameServer.main<GameServer.java:389>

Hope someone can help me thank you.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Does anyone knows how the "fortress sieges event" works in l2jfree and why i can't hit the outer doors ?

thanks you.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I need help with armor shop warrior ..

Revicion 2519: not let me buy the pj normal .. and if the administrator .. I get critical mistake when I want to buy armor grade D (Dion,Giran, Gludio). :scratch:

Someone could help me fix this error?:scratch:

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I need help with armor shop warrior ..

Revicion 2519: not let me buy the pj normal .. and if the administrator .. I get critical mistake when I want to buy armor grade D (Dion,Giran, Gludio). :scratch:

Someone could help me fix this error?:scratch:

Maybe if you post in something we could actually understand, then maybe we can try to help you out...

Droppo.-

Upvote 0
Reaction score

wellin the past these were attacks from users that use hlapex and so on. but as i searched i see that these are from clients that do not have full update or they have patch systems.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

My problem is that when one wants to buy in pj shop revolve armor Giran d gerreros the desconect server with critical error, :bomb:

But if I buy the gm I do not disconnected :bomb:

Shop : Giran.Dion and Gludios :sq_yellow

Upvote 0
Back