Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J Server packs repository+Tools talk thread

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, this will be the talk thread for the Server packs repository+Tools thread. here you will be able to post doubts related to any of the stuff shared on that thread.
You can also post your contribs for the F.A.Q. on that thread. Once they got checked will be moved there with the proper credits.
Please keep this thread free of spam. And before posting a problem check the F.A.Q. first to see if it's not already answered there.
If you ask something that is already posted on that F.A.Q. your post will be just deleted.
Always remember that ragezone rules apply to this also. So post in english, or any other language but always put the proper english translation of your post.

Something that you will have to keep in mind to help others to help you, is always put the server pack you use and rev wich you're having problems. And before posting a problem, please always try updating your server files to latest rev shared as a minimal requirement. If you know how to compile them by your own and there are any new revs, it's a good idea to try that also, before posting.

Also remember, if your english is not the best, have this always in mind. Write first your problem perfectly in your own language first before using a translation service to get a cleaner english translation. Rememeber that if you post your problems in a cleaner way that everyone can understand, then you have more chances to get an answer.

I hope that ppl join this idea and make it work in order to make the L2J section a lil better.

With that said... I think we're ready to go with this...

Droppo.-

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Help]Server packs repository+Tools talk thread

My problem is that when one wants to buy in pj shop revolve armor Giran d gerreros the desconect server with critical error, :bomb:

But if I buy the gm I do not disconnected :bomb:

Shop : Giran.Dion and Gludios :sq_yellow

You have some client mod wrongly done. that's not server problem
that's client related

Droppo.-

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Droppo:

I am the gm server.

When I go to the gm I do not have problems with the shop armor grade D ..

Gm the bag and entered with a mind not gm and I disconnected the server ( critical error )

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

you're using the same system folder for both tests? I mean checking that with GM account and normal player account?

Droppo.-

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Share thread updated! Latest L2JFree and L2EMU revs added!

Droppo.-

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes same system folder for both tests :bomb:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Shall you start complie Kamael Branch, now in many countries Kamael available so please start Kamael DP Thank you :)

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Kamael branch is still bugged as hell... that's why I didn't shared it yet... it only has 1 day of development... if anyone releases that right on forums will be a hell out of noob posts and a flame spot. give them a lil bit more time, till L2J team start releasing their code so they all work in the same direction. Right now they are working and want to get something reliable before release it. That's why you won't see any changeset on L2J Trac.

Droppo.-

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi
I try to log in to my server but I see bartz Down
why? Because the gamserver.bat stops at theese lines:
Execption in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.instancemanager.MapregionManager.load<MapRegion
Manager.java:92>
at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.instancemanager.MapRegionManager.<init><MapRegi
onManager.java:82>
at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.instancemanager.MapRegionManager.getInstance<Ma
pRegionManager.java:75>
at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.GameServer.<init><GameServer.java:201>
at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.GameServer.main<GameServer.java:458>

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

droppo:

timeline Not rolled over release of l2jfree interlude ..??? in its single page I see ct1 (kamael) :yak:

that interlude will be no more?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

L2JFree right now is working on both branches. Interlude (Stable) and CT1 (Unstable) here will only be shared Interlude one till they make CT1 stable in a minimal way to at least start developing.Once they make Ct1 stable, I will personally start sharing them on the share thread. Till that, any post asking for CT1 or trying to share CT1 branch will be deleted to avoid noobshits and flames without reason from something that is well known that is bugged.

Droppo.-

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I agree Droppo, considering Ct1 is what, 5/7days old??? there are some that are gods at this but no way would it be stable. I'll stick with IL till at least 300rev's into Ct1. Every one needs just to wait, If i knew what i was doing half the time, id start working on it my self, but thats why im in school for it.

Many thanks Droppo.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello!
(I built about 10-15 WoW Server,but I don'T know what are theese lines means...[szal a consolban elakadtam,because I can't translate it.])
I try to log in to my server but I see bartz Down
why? Because the gamserver.bat stops at theese lines:
Execption in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.instancemanager.MapregionMan ager.load<MapRegion
Manager.java:92>
at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.instancemanager.MapRegionMan ager.<init><MapRegi
onManager.java:82>
at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.instancemanager.MapRegionMan ager.getInstance<Ma
pRegionManager.java:75>
at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.GameServer.<init><GameServer .java:201>
at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.GameServer.main<GameServer.j ava:458>
What I have to do to fix that?
PS:sorry for double posting (Droppo, te am

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hey,

thanx for sharing these packs @droppo!
but i got a prob with the second file of the geodata for l2jfree (Geodata Rev 193 - Part 2). i downloaded the file many times.. but every time i tried to unpack the files of this second part i got an error: couldn't open file as archive (translated the error-message from german to english, so it might be not perfect :) ). the first part fortunately worked absolutely without difficulty..
now.. it's up to me, isn't it? how can i unpack this second part :( ?

thx for ur possibly help :]
actinium

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

No more update for l2jfree droppo...???? :winky:

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Updates will come soon... they are working on it right now, so it's kinda useless to update right now. let them finish and I will compile latest interlude revision...

Droppo.-

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Maybe I speak spanish.... but that's actually no reason to post in spanish only.... remember guys that this forum is primary english, so if you wanna post in spanish do it, but always put a proper english translation. Posting in that way directly to me you're compromising me. Even if I'm mod, I follow the rules like everyone else.

Droppo.-

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

droppo is the mod of all mods. Good friend too. Eclipse stoped working for me, so i give up lol

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

well i forgots about you DaRkAnGeL LOL, I mean is your not overly Harsh to people like on some forums that i'll never name, but I give mad props to both of you, just droppo has helped me in the past :p

Upvote 0
Reaction score

Droppo and i we are here to help you. Just avoid to post things like this because is off topic and o think that some mods will not like it :p

Upvote 0
Back