Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J Server packs repository+Tools talk thread

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, this will be the talk thread for the Server packs repository+Tools thread. here you will be able to post doubts related to any of the stuff shared on that thread.
You can also post your contribs for the F.A.Q. on that thread. Once they got checked will be moved there with the proper credits.
Please keep this thread free of spam. And before posting a problem check the F.A.Q. first to see if it's not already answered there.
If you ask something that is already posted on that F.A.Q. your post will be just deleted.
Always remember that ragezone rules apply to this also. So post in english, or any other language but always put the proper english translation of your post.

Something that you will have to keep in mind to help others to help you, is always put the server pack you use and rev wich you're having problems. And before posting a problem, please always try updating your server files to latest rev shared as a minimal requirement. If you know how to compile them by your own and there are any new revs, it's a good idea to try that also, before posting.

Also remember, if your english is not the best, have this always in mind. Write first your problem perfectly in your own language first before using a translation service to get a cleaner english translation. Rememeber that if you post your problems in a cleaner way that everyone can understand, then you have more chances to get an answer.

I hope that ppl join this idea and make it work in order to make the L2J section a lil better.

With that said... I think we're ready to go with this...

Droppo.-

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Help]Server packs repository+Tools talk thread

hello,

my prob is in the

L2JOfficial

files

Server software (Login+Gameserver) - Rev 1137
Datapack - Rev 1137

my log files says this when i start "L2JConfig.sh"

Exception in thread "main" java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name configurator.Configurator, locale de_DE
at java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(Unknown Source)
at net.sf.l2j.configurator.ConfigUserInterface.main(ConfigUserInterface.java:103)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: ../languages/configurator/Configurator.properties (No such file or directory)
at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at net.sf.l2j.i18n.LanguageControl.newBundle(LanguageControl.java:57)
at java.util.ResourceBundle.loadBundle(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ResourceBundle.findBundle(Unknown Source)
... 3 more

i dont know the reason

when i start without this the "startGameServer.sh"
it says

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/mmocore/network/IClientFactory
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.mmocore.network.IClientFactory
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)
Could not find the main class: net.sf.l2j.gameserver.GameServer. Program will exit.

maybe anyone know a fix for this

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i have a problem :(::(::(:

i have seting the server and now come this wenn i start the gameserver :*::*::*:

Error: no `server' JVM at `C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\server\jvm.dll'

Admin Restart ...

Starting l2jfree
------------------------------

Help me plssss:*::*::*:

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

A good serverpack for Epilogue please ;D (less bugs, etc i have L2jFree REV8082).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

When i open Registergameserver file and etc a window pops and says 'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable programm or batch file
Press any key to continue...

Then closes the window, What am i doing wrong? :/

Upvote 0
Reaction score

When i open Registergameserver file and etc a window pops and says 'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable programm or batch file
Press any key to continue...

Then closes the window, What am i doing wrong? :/

you do not have java in your system

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i redownloaded java but the message remains.. Any other suggestion?

Edit: Since i have it, the path should be wrong according to google, but what path is it talking about?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score

it is talking for path in your system inviroments. well if you want to compile too download the java sdk then right click in your computer icon properties => advanced system settings enviroment variables => you will find the path edit and add in the end ;path of java. you can find a complete guide with pictures in google

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in 3 days since we gone live we got more attacks then the L2 official server in 3 years :*:

Anyone know a good server protection?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help, I have forgotten everything. ...Including the email address my original account was under. Has it been almost a decade?

Upvote 0
Back