Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J Server packs repository+Tools talk thread

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Well, this will be the talk thread for the Server packs repository+Tools thread. here you will be able to post doubts related to any of the stuff shared on that thread.
You can also post your contribs for the F.A.Q. on that thread. Once they got checked will be moved there with the proper credits.
Please keep this thread free of spam. And before posting a problem check the F.A.Q. first to see if it's not already answered there.
If you ask something that is already posted on that F.A.Q. your post will be just deleted.
Always remember that ragezone rules apply to this also. So post in english, or any other language but always put the proper english translation of your post.

Something that you will have to keep in mind to help others to help you, is always put the server pack you use and rev wich you're having problems. And before posting a problem, please always try updating your server files to latest rev shared as a minimal requirement. If you know how to compile them by your own and there are any new revs, it's a good idea to try that also, before posting.

Also remember, if your english is not the best, have this always in mind. Write first your problem perfectly in your own language first before using a translation service to get a cleaner english translation. Rememeber that if you post your problems in a cleaner way that everyone can understand, then you have more chances to get an answer.

I hope that ppl join this idea and make it work in order to make the L2J section a lil better.

With that said... I think we're ready to go with this...

Droppo.-

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Re: [Help]Server packs repository+Tools talk thread

Share thread updated! Latest L2Jfree IL rev added. Also added L2EMU Final IL rev (the stopped working on IL now) and C5 Final Oneo Rev (No support for this one)

Droppo.-

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Last revicion L2JFREE Droppo? .. No more Update to L2JFREE Interlude ???...

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

Last revicion L2JFREE Droppo? .. No more Update to L2JFREE Interlude ???...

I never said was the final Interlude rev for L2JFree Interlude branch... That was for L2EMU one, read carefully... L2Jfree is still working on Interlude too, soo until they move to branch Interlude trunk more than sure there will be other updates...

Droppo.-

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Please have an error in the eventS/ScriptEngine someone could help me fix ..???

ERRO:

WARNING Event ID: <All in 1> has passed... Ignored.
WARNING Event ID: <L2 Day Event> has passed... Ignored.
WARNING Event ID: <All in 1> Has passed... Ignored.
WARNING Event ID: <Valentines Event> has passed... Ignored.

Everything worked well and I came this error :bomb:

help me Plss...

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

Please have an error in the eventS/ScriptEngine someone could help me fix ..???

ERRO:

WARNING Event ID: <All in 1> has passed... Ignored.
WARNING Event ID: <L2 Day Event> has passed... Ignored.
WARNING Event ID: <All in 1> Has passed... Ignored.
WARNING Event ID: <Valentines Event> has passed... Ignored.

Everything worked well and I came this error :bomb:

help me Plss...
That's not an error... it's just saying your event scripts have passed from the execution date. you can open them and change the date and everything ok

Droppo.-

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

That is what I have to open up and change droppo ...

Sorry for being Noob ...:sweatdrop

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

the zip files inside your \data\script folder.

Droppo.-

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Tnx.... Droppo..

The Best..Droppo

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi Droppo, i have te problem in L2Emu rev 1286,1341 and 1453. All class Spell hit high damage In certain skills. Ex: use death spike, vampiric claw, vortex, hurricane, and others hits 12886 damage. I have not modified any skill. Please help.

Upvote 0
Reaction score

well if the mages have a normal magic attack then i will call it java bug.... give me more info plz. btw emu pack is a warehouse of bugs.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Well friend, i have this bugs in 3 packs... L2JFree, L2Emu, L2Oneo. In pvp mode certains skills hits ultra high damage, but in mobs, is normal.

Upvote 0
Reaction score

well when i had a pvp server i changed the buffs that were giving mattack to give less and i i didn't use tattoo. then all were normal. the pvp mode is a bit unbalance

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Dark, I tested L2JFree rev 2649. In PVP my char soultaker without armor/jewel/weapon/tattoo and buffs hits vampiric claw 9k damage in other char full buffed. This bug persist. I need help.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

Dark, I tested L2JFree rev 2649. In PVP my char soultaker without armor/jewel/weapon/tattoo and buffs hits vampiric claw 9k damage in other char full buffed. This bug persist. I need help.

Then get your eclipse and download the source and change the formulas of the skills you want to balance and then compile again and you're done.

Droppo.-

Upvote 0
Reaction score

sorry

i don't need to use this thread i'll use another thread and i removed this one cause to don't spam i have another theard ask them and they answer without any swearing like noobs

thnx
for men and men only not kids

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Reaction score

first i'm not lazy
second i wasn't know there is topic for errors and when some one told me i'm started to add it errors thread

and you need to know the ragezone is big website you can't talk to some one like that cause he dunno about thread there is thousand of threads so i reject your way ........lazy :p

thnx

cause i knows there is atopic for errors so i started to add my error here i think this is rules
or when i need to know some thing i need to read all posts before posting
idiot answer

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

No, you just have to read the rules posts and the stickied ones minimal. Then use search and if all the doesn't helps then post. I don't care what you say about being or not lazy, I know you didn't search at all and don't even tried to get an answer before posting. So don't come here saying "I'm not lazy" or "I didn't know..." You don't need to read the whole ragezone, just l2J Section. If yo actually want to get it solved and with a lil effort, dedication and common sense you'll note what and where to read in order to get good info.
Having that clear enough now... Any offtopic will be deleted.

Droppo.-

Upvote 0
Back